Student Information Centre at the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
Welcome to the Student Information Centre! We are the first point of contact for students at the faculty.
|Monday||10 AM-3 PM|
|Thuesday||10 AM-3 PM|
|Wedensday||10 AM-3 PM|
|Thursday||10 AM-3 PM|
|Friday||10 AM-3 PM|
Closed during lunch between 11:30 and 12:00. The Student Information Centre can also be closed before lunch on Mondays and after lunch on Thuesdays.
If the Student Information Centre is closed you can try to contact us on phone and email, if you need a signature you can send an email or knock on the door to the right in the Information Centre (OU37) or the third door down the hall (UO34).
Student Information Centre
We can help you with:
- Information on general administrative issuses concerning your studies and your situation as a student
- Booking of appointments with a student adviser
- General information about the study programmes at the faculty
- User support for Studentweb and MittUiB
- Information on admission, registration and applications
- Application forms
- Sign Learning Agreements
- Other enquiries related to your studies at the faculty
We will also have a dedicated international office open at the start of each semester. The opening hours will be announced in emails to new students and on our website for new students.
Find out more about student life on these page: