Master's Ceremony 2019
All students who will complete a master's degree in the academic year 2018/19 are invited to the Master's Ceremony on the 6th of June in the University Aula!
The Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences invites students who will complete a master's degree in the academic year 2018/19 to the Master's Ceremony:
- Time: 6th of June, 2:30 PM
- Place: University Aula, Muséplass 3
The Master's Ceremony is a celebration of all candidates, with speeches and music. There will be a reception after the Ceremony. Each candidate can invite two guests.
- Opening - musical performance - Bergen Trumpet Ensemble
- Greetings from the dean, Helge K. Dahle
- Speech by Jannicke Hilland, CEO of BKK and leader of the faculty board.
- Student speaker - Ragnhild Aalvik, master's candidate from the Department of Informatics
- Musical performance - Bergen Trumpet Ensemble
- Celebration of the candidates
- Ending - musical performance - Bergen Trumpet Ensemble
- Group photo session
See pictures from the Master's Ceremony 2018.
Registration form will be sent out via email, or you can register click on the registration link in the factbox.