Outbound researchers
Sabbatical | Research stay

Terms for sabbatical leave

Main content

All permanent employees in academic positions are entitled to a one year sabbatical after six years’ service, or a 1/2 year sabbatical after three years’ service under certain conditions.

More detailed information about the accrual, awarding and taking of sabbaticals can be found in the Guidelines for the awarding of sabbaticals.

An application form can be obtained from the faculty secretary upon request.