- (2023). Relationship between Ketones, Ghrelin, and, Appetite on Isocaloric Diets with Varying Carbohydrate Quality and Amount: Results from a Randomized Controlled Trial in People with Obesity (CARBFUNC). Journal of Nutrition. 459-469.
- (2023). Commonly reported negative experiences on social media are associated with poor mental health and well-being among adolescents: results from the “LifeOnSoMe”-study. Frontiers in Public Health.
- (2022). Diets differing in carbohydrate cellularity and amount similarly reduced visceral fat in people with obesity - a randomized controlled trial (CARBFUNC). Clinical Nutrition. 2345-2355.
- (2021). Meal patterns associated with energy intake in people with obesity. British Journal of Nutrition.
- (2022). Er sosiale medier like skadelig som radio? Bergens Tidende, Debattsider.