Stable water isotope meteorology, with particular interest on boundary layer processes and methods for observation collection.
- 2020. The Innovative Strategies for Observations in the Arctic Atmospheric Boundary Layer Project (ISOBAR) — Unique fine-scale observations under stable and very stable conditions . Bulletin of The American Meteorological Society - (BAMS).
- 2018. Innovative strategies for observations in the Arctic atmospheric boundary layer (ISOBAR)—The Hailuoto 2017 Campaign. Atmosphere. 29 pages.
- 2019. Nansen Legacy Project - Task 1-2.3: Atmospheric Processes.
- 2019. The ISOBAR Project on stable boundary layers - Current status on data analysis and results.
- 2019. Synthesis and validation of meteorological parameters from different RPAS during the ISOBAR campaigns at Hailuoto.
- 2019. Development and Field testing of a net-landing system for ship based SUMO operations.
- 2018. The two ISOBAR Stable Boundary Layer Field Campains at Hailuoto, Finland in 2017 and 2018: Experimental Setup and First Results.
- 2018. The two ISOBAR Stable Boundary Layer Field Campaigns at Hailuoto, Finland in 2017 and 2018: Experimental Setup and First Results.
- 2018. The Two ISOBAR Stable Boundary Layer Field Campains at Hailuoto, Finland in 2017 and 2018: Experimental Setup and First Results.
- 2018. The ISOBAR project on stable boundary layers – The two campaigns on Hailuoto 2017 and 2018.
- 2018. RPAS observation on the structure and evolution of the Atmospheric Boundary Layer during the two ISOBAR field campaigns on Hailuoto, 2017 and 2018.
- 2019. The Iceland Greenland seas project. 1795-1817.
Currently working in stable water isotope meteorology, associated with the Isotopic Links to Atmospheric Water’s Sources (ISLAS) project.
Previously working on data analysis and instrumentation maintenance for the Offshore Boundary Layer Observatory (OBLO) and the Weather Information Management in East Africa (WIMEA) projects. Also involoved with field work for the ISOBAR and Nansen Legacy projects, as a UAV pilot.