Edoseghe Edwin Osagiede
- Visitor AddressAllégaten 41Realfagbygget5007 BergenRoom2G14c - 2141
- Postal AddressPostboks 78035020 Bergen
- (2021). Influence of zones of pre-existing crustal weakness on strain localization and partitioning during rifting: Insights from analog modeling using high-resolution 3D digital image correlation. Tectonics.
- (2019). Influence of pre-existing intra-basement shear zones on the development of non-colinear rift fault network, Utsira High – Heimdal Terrace, North Sea. Journal of Structural Geology.
- (2019). What controls the selective influence of pre-existing basement structures during rifting? Insights from analogue modelling.
- (2018). Evolution of fluid circulation along a major basin-bounding fault: the Gediz detachment fault, Menderes Massif, western Turkey.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)