Frøydis Kristine Bruvik
- Phone+47 55 58 61 12
- Visitor AddressAlrek helseklynge, blokk D, Årstadveien 175009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2022). Trust-building interventions to home-dwelling persons with dementia who resist care. Nursing Ethics.
- (2022). Autonomy conquers all: a thematic analysis of nurses’ professional judgement encountering resistance to care from home-dwelling persons with dementia. BMC Health Services Research.
- (2020). The compound role of a coordinator for home-dwelling persons with dementia and their informal caregivers: qualitative study. BMC Health Services Research. 1045.
- (2020). LIVE@Home.Path--innovating the clinical pathway for home-dwelling people with dementia and their caregivers: Study protocol for a mixed-method, stepped-wedge, randomized controlled trial. Trials. 1-16.
- (2020). Home dwelling persons with dementia's perception on care support: Qualitative study. Nursing Ethics. 991-1002.
- (2020). Forced treatment and care in home-dwelling persons with dementia. Nursing Ethics. 1-15.
- (2019). “We live as good a life as we can, in the situation we’re in” – the significance of the home as perceived by persons with dementia. BMC Geriatrics. 1-10.
- (2019). Quality of life of family carers of persons with young-onset compared to late-onset dementia. Aging & Mental Health. 1394-1401.
- (2019). Measuring discharge quality based on elderly patients’ experiences with discharge conversation: a cross-sectional study. BMJ Open Quality.
- (2019). Discharge care quality in hospitalised elderly patients: Extended validation of the Discharge Care Experiences Survey. PLOS ONE. 1-15.
- (2019). Animal-Assisted Interventions With Dogs and Robotic Animals for Residents With Dementia in Nursing Homes: A Systematic Review. Physical & Occupational Therapy in Geriatrics. 77-93.
- (2018). Quality of Life in People with Young-Onset Alzheimer’s Dementia and Frontotemporal Dementia. Dementia and Geriatric Cognitive Disorders. 91-104.
- (2018). Patient's and health care provider's perspectives on music therapy in palliative care - an integrative review. BMC Palliative Care. 1-9.
- (2017). From hospitals to nursing homes – the consequences of the Care Coordination Reform. Sykepleien Forskning. 9 pages.
- (2016). Burden of care, social support, and sense of coherence in elderly caregivers living with individuals with symptoms of dementia. Dementia. 1422-1435.
- (2015). Family carers' experiences of attending a multicomponent psychosocial intervention program for carers and persons with dementia. Journal of Multidisciplinary Healthcare. 91-99.
- (2013). The effect of psychosocial support intervention on depression in people with dementia and their family carers, an assessor blinded randomized controlled trial. Dementia and Geriatric Cognitive Disorders Extra. 386-397.
- (2013). The effect of coping on the burden in family carers of persons with dementia. Aging & Mental Health. 973-978.
- (2013). Implementation of a multicomponent psychosocial programme for persons with dementia and their families in Norwegian municipalities: experiences from the perspective of healthcare professionals who performed the intervention. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences.
- (2012). The quality of life of people with dementia and their family carers. Dementia and Geriatric Cognitive Disorders. 7-14.
- (2019). LIVE@Home.Path.
Popular scientific lecture
- (2019). Å leve hjemme med demens.
- (2019). A bu heime med demens.
- (2021). Perceptions on care and support as described by home-dwelling persons with dementia.
- (2018). The effect of psychosocial support for dyads of home dwelling persons with dementia and their caregivers.
- (2018). Living at home with dementia.
- (2018). LIVE@HOME with dementia - a pilot study.
- (2012). Livskvalitet hos hjemmeboende personer med demens.
- (2012). Hva sier forskningen om belastning og behov hos pårørende til personer med demens.
- (2011). Når dagliglivet blir snudd på hodet. Hvilke konsekvenser får en demensdiagnose for familien?
- (2011). Et psykososialt støtteprogram for personer med demens og deres familieomsorgsgivere.
- (2011). Belastning og behov hos pårørende til personer med demens.
- (2011). Bakgrunn og rammer for psykososial oppfølging ved demens.
- (2011). A psychosocial support programme for people with dementia and their family carers – a 18 months randomised controlled intervention study.
- (2014). Persons with dementia and their family carers - Quality of life, burden of care, depression and the effect of psychosocial support.
- (2011). A psychosocial support programme for people with dementia and their family carers: An 18 months randomized controlled intervention study. International Psychogeriatrics. S100-S101.
- (2019). The significance of the home in persons with dementia - A qualitative study.
- (2019). LIVE@Home.Path.
- (2016). Hund og robotsel til sykehjemsbeboere med demens.
- (2012). Quality of life in people with dementia and their family carers.
Academic literature review
- (2020). Effects of oral nutrition supplements in persons with dementia: A systematic review. Geriatric Nursing. 117-123.
Popular scientific chapter/article
- (2014). Ta vare på deg selv når du har omsorg for andre. 326-342.
- (2014). Nyttig informasjon for god helse.
Article in business/trade/industry journal
- (2012). Utfordringer ved vurdering av livskvalitet hos personer med demens. Geriatrisk sykepleie.
- (2016). Å være pårørende. 173-197. In:
- (2016). Demensboka. Lærebok for helse- og omsorgspersonell. Forlaget Aldring og helse.