- (2014). Deficient phosphorylation of stat-1 in leukocytes identifies neutralizing antibodies in multiple sclerosis patients treated with interferon-beta. PLOS ONE.
- (2011). Investigation for RAPSN and DOK-7 mutations in a cohort of seronegative myasthenia gravis patients. Muscle and Nerve. 574-577.
- (2010). A novel mutation in the mitochondrial tRNA for tryptophan causing a late-onset mitochondrial encephalomyopathy. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica. 109-113.
- (2009). Interleukin-10 promoter polymorphisms in myasthenia gravis. Journal of Neuroimmunology. 63-66.
- (2008). A novel mitochondrial ND5 (MTND5) gene mutation giving isolated exercise intolerance. Neuromuscular Disorders. 310-314.
- (2007). Polygenic disease associations in thymomatous myasthenia gravis. Archives of Neurology. 1729-1733.
- (2004). Paraneoplastic antibodies against HuD detected by a sensitive radiobinding assay. Journal of Neurology. 197-203.
- (1997). Plasmacute - A diagnostic tool for influenza?
Thesis at a second degree level
- (1998). Genetic variation in the HA1 domain of influenza A (H3N2) viruses in Norway (1992-98).
- (2012). Single cell pStat1 activation, a promising biomarker to evaluate neutralizing antibody effects in interferon-beta treated multiple sclerosis patients. Journal of Neuroimmunology. 18-19.
- (2009). Interleukin-10 promoter polymorphisms in myasthenia gravis. European Journal of Neurology. 49-49.
- (2006). Late-onset mitochondrial encephalomyopathy with stroke-like episodes and novel mitochondrial DNA mutation. European Journal of Neurology. 40-40.