- (2021). An mri-based radiomic prognostic index predicts poor outcome and specific genetic alterations in endometrial cancer. Journal of Clinical Medicine. 1-11.
- (2019). Blood metabolites associate with prognosis in endometrial cancer. Metabolites. 1-15.
- (2018). A four-microRNA classifier as a novel prognostic marker for tumor recurrence in stage II colon cancer. Scientific Reports. 1-9.
- (2017). Identification of a sixteen-microRNA signature as prognostic biomarker for stage II and III colon cancer. OncoTarget. 87837-87847.
- (2016). Prognostic significance of S100A4 expression in stage II and III colorectal cancer: results from a population-based series and a randomized phase III study on adjuvant chemotherapy. Cancer Medicine. 1840-1849.
- (2018). Prognostic biomarkers in stage II and III colorectal cancer: A study with focus on microRNAs and S100A4.