- Phone+47 55 58 34 46
- Visitor AddressRealfagbygget, Kjemisk instituttAllegaten 415007 BergenRoom3006
- Postal AddressPostboks 78035020 BERGEN
2019 - d.d .: Research advisor at the Department of Chemistry
- Mobilization for research funding
- Administrative support in application processes, including peer review of applications
- Project administration, reporting
- Proposal writing
- Event planning: meetings, conferences
2010 - d.d .: PhD coordinator at the Department of Chemistry
- Admission to the researcher education
- Follow-up of the PhD candidates throughout the research education course
- Secretary for The Board for Doctoral Education
- Major assessment and case processing tasks related to researcher education at departmental level, like in hearing processes and similar
- Committee member for assessment of PhD trial
- Assessment of impartiality for PhD evaluation committees
- Digital PhD defense administration, TEAMS and ZOOM
- Web editor for the department's PhD websites
2007 - 2019: Administrative coordinator for the bachelor’s program in nanotechnology and the master's program in nanoscience
- Student admission and coordinator for the Student Induction Programme, execution and completion of bachelor's and master's studies.
- Administrative procedure and supervision of students in all phases of the study
- Administrative support and close collaboration with course responsible in the daily operation of the studies
- Coordinator and active collaboration between departments, departments and faculties and to central sections at UoB
- Development work, reporting and hearing processes for all levels in the organization
- Quality assurance of studies in accordance with established quality-assurance systems
- Course evaluation, program evaluation, coordination with the program advisor and external peers
- Participation in academic networks
- Secretary of the Program Board for Nanotechnology and Nanoscience
- 2011. Evolution of temperature optimum in Thermotogaceae and the prediction of trait values of uncultured organisms. Extremophiles. 509-516.
- 2007. Desulfotignum toluenicum sp. nov., a novel toluene-degrading, sulphate-reducing bacterium isolated from an oil-reservoir model column. International Journal of Systematic and Evolutionary Microbiology. 2865-2869.
- 2006. Måling av stabile karbonisotopforhold for enkeltkomponenter ved GC-IRMS - anvendelse i mikrobiell nedbrytning av olje.
- 2006. Anaerobic degradation of hydrocarbons by sulfate reducing bacteria and the implications for reservoir souring.
- 2005. Crude oil as carbon source during sulfate reduction.
- 2004. Evidence of reservoir-like biodegradation patterns during an 8 week inoculation experiment.
- 2007. Hydrocarbon degradation under sulphate-reducing conditions – The implications of sea water flooding and produced water re-injection on reservoir souring.
- 2004. Biodegradation of the light hydrocarbons in crude oil by sulfate-reducing bacteria.
- 2004. Bacterial growth on crude oil and oil components under sulfate reducing conditions.
Cand. scient. Molecular Microbiology, 2001, Department of Microbiology, University of Bergen
PhD Anaerobic Petroleum Microbiology, 2007, Department of Biology / Centre for Integrated Petroleum Research, University of Bergen