- Phone+47 55 58 85 95
- Visitor AddressAlrek helseklynge, blokk D, Årstadveien 175009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2022). Identifying target areas of medicines information efforts to pregnant and breastfeeding women by reviewing questions to SafeMotherMedicine: A Norwegian web-based public medicines information service. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth.
- (2022). Antiemetic treatment of hyperemesis gravidarum in 1,064 Norwegian women and the impact of European warning on metoclopramide: a retrospective cohort study 2002–2019. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth. 13 pages.
- (2020). Perception of prescribing factors and purchase statistics of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs in an orthopedic clinic. BMC Research Notes. 1-6.
- (2014). Questions about complementary and alternative medicine to the Regional Medicines Information and Pharmacovigilance Centres in Norway (RELIS): a descriptive pilot study. BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine.
- (2011). Prescriptions from general practitioners and in hospital physicians requiring pharmacists' interventions. Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety. 50-56.
- (2019). Experience with the internet-based service SafeMummyMedicine: A Norwegian medicines information service for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- (2012). Hvilke spørsmål får RELIS om alternativ medisin – og hvordan svarer vi?