- 2019. The effect of low dose marine protein hydrolysates on short-term recovery after high intensity performance cycling: A double-blinded crossover study. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition.
- 2019. Effects of a Cod Protein Hydrolysate Supplement on Symptoms, Gut Integrity Markers and Fecal Fermentation in Patients with Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Nutrients. 1-13.
- 2019. Acute effect of a cod protein hydrolysate on postprandial acylated ghrelin concentration and sensations associated with appetite in healthy subjects: a double-blind crossover trial. Food & Nutrition Research. 1-9.
- 2018. Effect of a cod protein hydrolysate on postprandial glucose metabolism in healthy subjects: A double-blind cross-over trial. Journal of Nutritional Science (JNS). 9 pages.
- 2018. Assay of steroids by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry in monitoring 21-hydroxylase deficiency. Endocrine Connections. 1542-1550.
- 2017. Prolonged intestinal transit and diarrhea in patients with an activating GUCY2C mutation. PLOS ONE.
- 2012. Genetic, anthropometric and metabolic features of adult Norwegian patients with 21-hydroxylase deficiency. European Journal of Endocrinology. 507-516.
- 2011. Genome-wide copy number variation (CNV) in patients with autoimmune Addison's disease. BMC Medical Genetics. 6 pages.
- 2010. UCP1 Induction during Recruitment of Brown Adipocytes in White Adipose Tissue Is Dependent on Cyclooxygenase Activity. PLOS ONE. 13 pages.
- 2013. Characterisation of the CYP21A2 Gene in Patients with Autoimmune Addison's Disease. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 310-310.