- 2019. Effects of a Cod Protein Hydrolysate Supplement on Symptoms, Gut Integrity Markers and Fecal Fermentation in Patients with Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Nutrients. 1-13.
- 2019. Acute effect of a cod protein hydrolysate on postprandial acylated ghrelin concentration and sensations associated with appetite in healthy subjects: a double-blind crossover trial. Food & Nutrition Research. 1-9.
- 2014. Functional studies of novel CYP21A2 mutations detected in Norwegian patients with congenital adrenal hyperplasia. Endocrine Connections. 67-74.
- 2014. CYP21A2 polymorphisms in patients with autoimmune Addison's disease, and linkage disequilibrium to HLA risk alleles. European Journal of Endocrinology. 743-750.
- 2012. Genetic, anthropometric and metabolic features of adult Norwegian patients with 21-hydroxylase deficiency. European Journal of Endocrinology. 507-516.
- 2011. Genome-wide copy number variation (CNV) in patients with autoimmune Addison's disease. BMC Medical Genetics. 6 pages.
- 2010. UCP1 Induction during Recruitment of Brown Adipocytes in White Adipose Tissue Is Dependent on Cyclooxygenase Activity. PLOS ONE. 13 pages.
- 2021. Kort- og langtidseffekten av lav FODMAP-dietten på symptomer og kortkjedede fettsyrer hos pasienter med irritabel tarmsyndrom.
- 2020. Short and extended effects of a low FODMAP diet on symptoms and short-chained fatty acids in patients with irritable bowel syndrome.
- 2013. Characterisation of the CYP21A2 Gene in Patients with Autoimmune Addison's Disease. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 310-310.