- 2018. Fecal fat and energy loss in pancreas exocrine insufficiency: the role of pancreas enzyme replacement therapy. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. 1132-1138.
- 2018. Effect of a cod protein hydrolysate on postprandial glucose metabolism in healthy subjects: A double-blind cross-over trial. Journal of Nutritional Science. 9 pages.
- 2018. Assay of steroids by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry in monitoring 21-hydroxylase deficiency. Endocrine Connections. 1542-1550.
- 2017. Prolonged intestinal transit and diarrhea in patients with an activating GUCY2C mutation. PLOS ONE.
- 2014. Functional studies of novel CYP21A2 mutations detected in Norwegian patients with congenital adrenal hyperplasia. Endocrine Connections. 67-74.
- 2014. CYP21A2 polymorphisms in patients with autoimmune Addison's disease, and linkage disequilibrium to HLA risk alleles. European Journal of Endocrinology. 743-750.
- 2012. Genetic, anthropometric and metabolic features of adult Norwegian patients with 21-hydroxylase deficiency. European Journal of Endocrinology. 507-516.
- 2011. Genome-wide copy number variation (CNV) in patients with autoimmune Addison's disease. BMC Medical Genetics. 6 pages.
- 2010. UCP1 Induction during Recruitment of Brown Adipocytes in White Adipose Tissue Is Dependent on Cyclooxygenase Activity. PLOS ONE. 13 pages.
- 2013. Characterisation of the CYP21A2 Gene in Patients with Autoimmune Addison's Disease. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 310-310.