- (2018). Effect of a cod protein hydrolysate on postprandial glucose metabolism in healthy subjects: A double-blind cross-over trial. Journal of Nutritional Science (JNS). 9 pages.
- (2018). Assay of steroids by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry in monitoring 21-hydroxylase deficiency. Endocrine Connections. 1542-1550.
- (2014). Functional studies of novel CYP21A2 mutations detected in Norwegian patients with congenital adrenal hyperplasia. Endocrine Connections. 67-74.
- (2014). CYP21A2 polymorphisms in patients with autoimmune Addison's disease, and linkage disequilibrium to HLA risk alleles. European Journal of Endocrinology (EJE). 743-750.
- (2012). Genetic, anthropometric and metabolic features of adult Norwegian patients with 21-hydroxylase deficiency. European Journal of Endocrinology (EJE). 507-516.
- (2011). Genome-wide copy number variation (CNV) in patients with autoimmune Addison's disease. BMC Medical Genetics. 6 pages.
- (2010). UCP1 Induction during Recruitment of Brown Adipocytes in White Adipose Tissue Is Dependent on Cyclooxygenase Activity. PLOS ONE. 13 pages.
- (2021). Kort- og langtidseffekten av lav FODMAP-dietten på symptomer og kortkjedede fettsyrer hos pasienter med irritabel tarmsyndrom.
- (2020). Short and extended effects of a low FODMAP diet on symptoms and short-chained fatty acids in patients with irritable bowel syndrome.
- (2013). Characterisation of the CYP21A2 Gene in Patients with Autoimmune Addison's Disease. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 310-310.