- 2020. Plasma Concentrations of Extracellular DNA in Acute Kidney Injury. Diagnostics (Basel). 1-12.
- 2020. Nuclear and Mitochondrial Circulating Cell-Free DNA Is Increased in Patients With Inflammatory Bowel Disease in Clinical Remission. Frontiers in medicine. 1-8.
- 2020. A collagen-binding protein enables molecular imaging of kidney fibrosis in vivo. Kidney International. 609-614.
- 2019. Six-week inhalation of CdO nanoparticles in mice: The effects on immune response, oxidative stress, antioxidative defense, fibrotic response, and bones. Food and Chemical Toxicology.
- 2019. Oxidative Stress in Animal Models of Acute and Chronic Renal Failure. Disease Markers. 1-11.
- 2019. AXL targeting reduces fibrosis development in experimental unilateral ureteral obstruction. Physiological Reports. 1-20.
- 2018. Extracellular DNA as a prognostic and therapeutic target in mouse colitis under DNase I treatment. Folia biologica (Praha). 10-15.
- 2018. Fabry nephropathy: Transcriptome sequencing of microdissected renal compartments from archival kidney biopsies at baseline, and after 5 & 10 years of enzyme replacement therapy.
Academic literature review
- 2020. Oxidative stress in the pathophysiology of kidney disease: Implications for noninvasive monitoring and identification of biomarkers. Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity. 1-11.
- 2018. Cell-free nucleic acids in urine as potential biomarkers of kidney disease. Journal of Applied Biomedicine. 157-164.
- 2018. Cell-free DNA: the role in pathophysiology and as a biomarker in kidney diseases. Expert Reviews in Molecular Medicine. 1-14.