Mette Christophersen Tollånes
- Phone+47 55 58 61 08
- Visitor AddressAlrek helseklynge, blokk D, Årstadveien 17
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- 2020. Spirometry in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in Norwegian general practice. BMC Family Practice. 1-6.
- 2020. Sick leave, disability, and mortality in acute hepatic porphyria: a nationwide cohort study. Orphanet Journal of Rare Diseases. 1-11.
- 2020. Performance of Afinion HbA1c measurements in general practice as judged by external quality assurance data. Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine. 588-596.
- 2020. Parental education and the risk of cerebral palsy for children: an evaluation of causality. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology. 1176-1181.
- 2020. Evaluation of eleven rapid tests for detection of antibodies against SARS-CoV-2. Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine. 1595-1600.
- 2020. Availability and analytical quality of hemoglobin A1c point-of-care testing in general practitioners’ offices are associated with better glycemic control in type 2 diabetes. Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine. 1349-1356.
- 2020. Alcohol‐attributed disease burden in four Nordic countries between 2000 and 2017: Are the gender gaps narrowing? A comparison using the Global Burden of Disease, Injury and Risk Factor 2017 study. Drug and Alcohol Review. 431-442.
- 2019. Porphyria cutanea tarda increases risk of hepatocellular carcinoma and premature death: A nationwide cohort study. Orphanet Journal of Rare Diseases. 1-10.
- 2019. Life expectancy and disease burden in the Nordic countries: results from the Global Burden of Diseases, Injuries, and Risk Factors Study 2017. The Lancet Public Health. e658-e669.
- 2019. Association of Household Income with Life Expectancy and Cause-Specific Mortality in Norway, 2005-2015. Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA). 1916-1925.
- 2018. Use of paracetamol, ibuprofen or aspirin in pregnancy and risk of cerebral palsy in the child. International Journal of Epidemiology. 121-130.
- 2018. Sykdomsbyrden i Norge i 2016. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 12 pages.
- 2018. Parental socioeconomic status and risk of cerebral palsy in the child: evidence from two Nordic population-based cohorts. International Journal of Epidemiology. 1298-1306.
- 2018. Maternal thyroid disorder in pregnancy and risk of cerebral palsy in the child: a population-based cohort study. BMC Pediatrics. 10 pages.
- 2017. Global, regional, and national incidence, prevalence, and years lived with disability for 328 diseases and injuries for 195 countries, 1990–2016: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2016. The Lancet. 1211-1259.
- 2017. Global, regional, and national comparative risk assessment of 84 behavioural, environmental and occupational, and metabolic risks or clusters of risks, 1990-2016: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2016. The Lancet. 1345-1422.
- 2017. Acute hepatic porphyria and cancer risk: a nationwide cohort study. Journal of Internal Medicine. 229-240.
- 2016. Neurodevelopmental disorders or early death in siblings of children with cerebral palsy. Pediatrics.
- 2016. Maternal prepregnancy BMI and risk of cerebral palsy in offspring. Pediatrics. 9 pages.
- 2016. Intake of caffeinated soft drinks before and during pregnancy, but not total caffeine intake, is associated with increased cerebral palsy risk in the norwegian mother and child cohort study. Journal of Nutrition. 1701-1706.
- 2016. Cohort profile: cerebral palsy in the Norwegian and Danish birth cohorts (MOBAND-CP). BMJ Open. 5 pages.
- 2014. Porfyrisykdommer i Norge. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 831-835.
- 2014. Familial risk of cerebral palsy: Population based cohort study. BMJ. British Medical Journal. 8 pages.
- 2014. Associations of maternal atopic diseases with adverse pregnancy outcomes: A national cohort study. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology. 489-497.
- 2012. Establishing a network of specialist Porphyria centres - effects on diagnostic activities and services. Orphanet Journal of Rare Diseases. 9 pages.
- 2011. Pregnancy outcomes among female dental personnel - a registry-based retrospective cohort study. Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment and Health. 539-546.
- 2011. Excess risk of adverse pregnancy outcomes in women with porphyria: a population-based cohort study. The Journal of Inherited Metabolic Disease (JIMD). 217-223.
- 2008. Cesarean section and risk of severe childhood asthma: A population-based cohort study. Journal of Pediatrics. 112-116.
- 2008. Cesarean delivery and subsequent pregnancies. Obstetrics and Gynecology. 1327-1334.
- 2008. Caesarean section among relatives. International Journal of Epidemiology. 1341-1348.
- 2007. Reduced fertility after cesarean delivery - A maternal choice. Obstetrics and Gynecology. 1256-1263.
- 2007. Cesarean section and maternal education; secular trends in Norway, 1967-2004. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. 840-848.
- 2018. Sykdomsbyrden i Norge i 2016. Resultater fra Global Burden of Diseases, Injuries, and Risk Factors Study 2016 (GBD 2016). .
- 2019. Socioeconomic inequalities in risk of having a child with cerebral palsy in Denmark and Norway. The roles of parental educational level and body mass index.
- 2019. Clinical long-term consequences of acute hepatic porphyria and porphyria cutanea tarda.
- 2008. Caesarean section; indications and consequences.