- 2020. Point shear wave elastography and the effect of physical exercise, alcohol consumption, and respiration in healthy adults. Ultrasound International Open. E54-E61.
- 2020. Liver elastography in healthy children using three different systems - how many measurements are necessary? Ultraschall in der Medizin. 1-10.
- 2020. Liver Elastography in Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis Patients Using Three Different Scanner Systems. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology. 1854-1864.
- 2020. Effects of Tumor Necrosis Factor Antagonists in Patients With Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis. Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology. 2295-2304.e2.
- 2020. Comprehensive assessment of ECM turnover using serum biomarkers establishes PBC as a high-turnover autoimmune liver disease. JHEP Reports. 11 pages.
- 2020. Bile Acid Profiles in Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis and their Ability to Predict Hepatic Decompensation. Hepatology.
- 2020. Altered Gut Microbial Metabolism of Essential Nutrients in Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis. Gastroenterology.
- 2019. Normal Liver Stiffness Values in Children: A Comparison of Three Different Elastography Methods. Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition - JPGN. 706-712.
- 2019. Circulating markers of gut barrier function associated with disease severity in primary sclerosing cholangitis. Liver international (Print). 371-381.
- 2019. Cholangiocarcinoma is associated with a raised enhanced liver fibrosis score independent of primary sclerosing cholangitis. European Journal of Clinical Investigation.
- 2019. Autotaxin activity predicts transplant-free survival in primary sclerosing cholangitis. Scientific Reports.
- 2018. Serological markers of extracellular matrix remodeling predict transplant-free survival in primary sclerosing cholangitis. Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics. 179-189.
- 2018. Primary sclerosing cholangitis risk estimate tool (PREsTo) predicts outcomes of the disease: A derivation and validation study using machine learning. Hepatology. 1-11.
- 2018. Liver elasticity in healthy individuals by two novel shear-wave elastography systems-Comparison by age, gender, BMI and number of measurements. PLOS ONE. 1-16.
- 2018. Follow-up magnetic resonance imaging/3D-magnetic resonance cholangiopancreatography in patients with primary sclerosing cholangitis: challenging for experts to interpret. Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics. 169-178.
- 2018. Factors Associated With Outcomes of Patients With Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis and Development and Validation of a Risk Scoring System. Hepatology. 2120-2135.
- 2017. Vascular adhesion protein-1 is elevated in primary sclerosing cholangitis, is predictive of clinical outcome and facilitates recruitment of gut-tropic lymphocytes to liver in a substrate-dependent manner. Gut. 1135-1145.
- 2017. Repeatability of shear wave elastography in liver fibrosis phantoms—Evaluation of five different systems. PLOS ONE. 1-16.
- 2017. Novel serum and bile protein markers predict primary sclerosing cholangitis disease severity and prognosis. Journal of Hepatology. 1214-1222.
- 2017. Enhanced liver fibrosis test predicts transplant-free survival in primary sclerosing cholangitis, a multi-centre study. Liver international (Print). 1554-1561.
- 2017. Assessing liver stiffness by 2-D shear wave elastography in a healthy cohort. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology. 332-341.
- 2017. Antineutrophil antibodies define clinical and genetic subgroups in primary sclerosing cholangitis. Liver international (Print). 458-465.
- 2017. Anti-GP2 IgA autoantibodies are associated with poor survival and cholangiocarcinoma in primary sclerosing cholangitis. Hepatology. 137-144.
- 2016. Ultrasound and point shear wave elastography in livers of patients with primary sclerosing cholangitis. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology. 2146-2155.
- 2016. The gut microbial profile in patients with primary sclerosing cholangitis is distinct from patients with ulcerative colitis without biliary disease and healthy controls. Gut. 611-619.
- 2016. Prognostic biomarkers and surrogate end points in PSC. Liver international (Print). 1748-1751.
- 2016. In vitro comparison of five different elastography systems for clinical applications, using strain and shear wave technology. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology. 2572-2588.
- 2016. In Vitro Comparison of Five Different Elastography Systems for Clinical Applications, Using Strain and Shear Wave Technology. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology. 2572-2588.
- 2016. Elevated trimethylamine-N-oxide (TMAO) is associated with poor prognosis in primary sclerosing cholangitis patients with normal liver function. United European Gastroenterology journal. 532-541.
- 2016. Elevated interleukin-8 in bile of patients with primary sclerosing cholangitis. Liver international (Print). 1370-1377.
- 2016. Altered gut microbiota profile in common variable immunodeficiency associates with levels of lipopolysaccharide and markers of systemic immune activation. Mucosal Immunology.
- 2015. Enhanced liver fibrosis score predicts transplant-free survival in primary sclerosing cholangitis. Hepatology. 188-197.
- 2014. Review article: Controversies in the management of primary biliary cirrhosis and primary sclerosing cholangitis. Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics. 282-301.
- 2014. Carboxyl-ester lipase maturity-onset diabetes of the young is associated with development of pancreatic cysts and upregulated MAPK signaling in secretin-stimulated duodenal fluid. Diabetes. 259-269.
- 2013. Absence of diabetes and pancreatic exocrine dysfunction in a transgenic model of carboxyl-ester lipase-MODY (Maturity-Onset Diabetes of the young). PLOS ONE. 11 pages.
- 2011. The role of pancreatic imaging in monogenic diabetes. Nature Reviews Endocrinology.
- 2011. Diabetes and pancreatic exocrine dysfunction due to mutations in the carboxyl ester lipase gene-maturity onset diabetes of the young (CEL-MODY) A PROTEIN MISFOLDING DISEASE. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 34593-34605.
- 2010. Pancreatic Function in Carboxyl-Ester Lipase Knockout Mice. Pancreatology (Print). 467-476.
- 2008. Reduced pancreatic volume in hepatocyte nuclear factor 1A-maturity-onset diabetes of the young. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 3505-3509.
- 2008. Pancreatic Exocrine Dysfunction in Maturity-Onset Diabetes of the Young Type 3. Diabetes Care. 306-310.
- 2008. Neurological features and enzyme therapy in patients with endocrine and exocrine pancreas dysfunction due to CEL mutations. Diabetes Care. 1738-1740.
- 2008. Lack of pancreatic body and tail in HNF1B mutation carriers. Diabetic Medicine. 782-787.
- 2017. Ultralyd Elastografi.
- 2017. Måling av vevsstivhet på fantomer med fire ulike «shear wave» elastografisystemer.
- 2016. Quantification of tissue elasticity in vitro using three clinical shear wave elastography platforms on liver fibrosis phantoms.
- 2016. Elastography of the Liver in Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis.
- 2015. O082 : THE GUT MICROBIOTA IN PRIMARY SCLEROSING CHOLANGITIS DIFFERS FROM THAT OF HEALTHY CONTROLS AND ULCERATIVE COLITIS PATIENTS WITHOUT BILIARY DISEASE.
- 2015. In vitro quantification and reproducibility of elasticity measurements using five different elastography systems.
- 2009. Monogenic diabetes and pancreatic exocrine dysfunction in mouse and man.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- 2015. Point shear wave elastography of the liver in primary sclerosing cholangitis. 2 pages.
- 2015. Elasticity Mearsurements Using Four Different Ultrasound Scanners. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology. 148-149.
- 2007. Pancreatic exocrine deficiency is common in MODY 3. Diabetologia. S123-S123.
- 2020. P117 Biomarkers of extracellular matrix remodelling are associated with intestinal fibrosis assessed by magnetic resonance enterography and accumulated intestinal damage (Lémann index): the IBSEN study.
- 2017. ASSESSING LIVER STIFFNESS USING 2D-SHEAR WAVE ELASTOGRAPHY IN A HEALTHY COHORT.
- 2015. Point shear wave elastography of the liver in primary sclerosing cholangitis.
- 2015. P1174: Microbiota-dependent marker trimethylamine-N-oxide (TMAO) is associated with the severity of primary sclerosing cholangitis.
- 2015. MICROBIOTA-DEPENDENT MARKER TRIMETHYLAMINE-N-OXIDE (TMAO) IS ASSOCIATED WITH THE SEVERITY OF PRIMARY SCLEROSING CHOLANGITIS.
- 2015. In vitro quantification and reproducibility of elasticity measurements using four different ultrasound scanners.
Academic literature review
- 2020. Second-line and third-line therapy for autoimmune hepatitis: A position statement from the European Reference Network on Hepatological Diseases and the International Autoimmune Hepatitis Group. Journal of Hepatology. 1-12.
- 2020. Emerging therapies in primary sclerosing cholangitis: pathophysiological basis and clinical opportunities. Journal of gastroenterology. 588-614.
- 2017. Primary sclerosing cholangitis - a comprehensive review. Journal of Hepatology. 1298-1323.
- 2012. The role of pancreatic imaging in monogenic diabetes mellitus. Nature Reviews Endocrinology. 148-159.
Article in business/trade/industry journal
- 2020. Prioriteringsråd for fordøyelsessykdommer under korona-pandemien. NGF-nytt. 16-17.