Nicolas Melchior Frederic Øyane
- Visitor AddressAlrek helseklynge, blokk D, Årstadveien 17
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- 2020. How well did Norwegian general practice prepare to address the COVID-19 . Family Medicine and Community Health (FMCH). 6 pages.
- 2015. Associations between night work and BMI, alcohol, smoking, caffeine and exercise - A cross-sectional study Occupational health. BMC Public Health.
- 2013. Associations between night work and anxiety, depression, insomnia, sleepiness and fatigue in a sample of Norwegian nurses. PLOS ONE. 7 pages.
- 2010. Increased health risk in subjects with high self-reported seasonality. PLOS ONE. 7 pages.
- 2008. Self-reported seasonality is associated with complaints of sleep problems and deficient sleep duration: the Hordaland Health Study. Journal of Sleep Research. 63-72.
- 2008. Seasonality is associated with anxiety and depression: The Hordaland health study. Journal of Affective Disorders. 147-155.
- 2007. The association between sleep duration, body mass index and metabolic measures in the Hordaland Health Study. Journal of Sleep Research. 66-76.
- 2007. Randomized placebo-controlled field study of the effects of bright light and melatonin in adaptation to night work. Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment and Health. 204-214.
- 2006. Subjective and objective measures of adaptation and readaptation to night work on an oil rig in the North Sea. Sleep.
- 2005. Sleep disturbances in adolescents and young adults with autism and Asperger syndrome. Autism. 83-94.
- 2005. Seasonal variations in mood and behaviour associated with gender, annual income and education: The Hordaland Health Study. European Journal of Epidemiology (EJE). 929-937.
- 2010. Seasonal Changes in mood and behaviour in the general population - associations with mood, sleep and health risk factors.
- 2008. Increased health risk in subjects with high self-reported seasonality. Journal of Sleep Research. P74.
- 2007. High degree of seasonality is associated with more sleep problems and shorter sleep duration. Sleep and Biological Rhythms.
- 2006. The subjective symptomatology in patients with different sleep disorders. Sleep. A329-A329.
- 2006. Subjective symptomatology in patients with different sleep disorders. Journal of Sleep Research. 117-117.
- 2006. Seasonality, anxiety and depression. Sleep. A376-A376.
- 2006. Effects of sleep length and body mass index on metabolic measures. Journal of Sleep Research. 236-236.
- 2006. Effects of bright light and melatonin on adaptation to night work. A randomized placebo-controlled field study at an oil rig in the North Sea. Sleep. A62-A62.
- 2005. Sleep complaints more common among subjects with high seasonality. Sleep. 1 pages.
- 2004. Seasonal variations in mood and behaviour associated with female gender, low annual income and education. Journal of Sleep Research. 831-831.
- 2005. Sleep complaints more common among subjects with high seasonality.
Academic literature review
- 2009. Symptommønstre ved kroniske søvnsykdommer. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 2011-2014.
- 2009. Insomni. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1766-1768.