- (2021). Cross-Cancer Genome-Wide Association Study of Endometrial Cancer and Epithelial Ovarian Cancer Identifies Genetic Risk Regions Associated with Risk of Both Cancers. Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers and Prevention. 217-228.
- (2020). Multi-parametric single cell evaluation defines distinct drug responses in healthy hematologic cells that are retained in corresponding malignant cell types. Haematologica. 1527-1538.
- (2020). Epac1 null mice have nephrogenic diabetes insipidus with deficient corticopapillary osmotic gradient and weaker collecting duct tight junctions. Acta Physiologica.
- (2019). Modulation of phospho-proteins by interferon-alpha and valproic acid in acute myeloid leukemia. Journal of Cancer Research and Clinical Oncology. 1729-1749.
- (2018). White blood cell BRCA1 promoter methylation status and ovarian cancer risk. Annals of Internal Medicine. 326-334.
- (2018). Deletion of exchange proteins directly activated by cAMP (Epac) causes defects in hippocampal signaling in female mice. PLOS ONE.
- (2018). Adult height is associated with increased risk of ovarian cancer: A Mendelian randomisation study. British Journal of Cancer. 1123-1129.
- (2018). Added value of estrogen receptor, progesterone receptor, and L1 cell adhesion molecule expression to histology-based endometrial carcinoma recurrence prediction models: An ENITEC Collaboration study. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer. 514-523.
- (2017). Increased microvascular permeability in mice lacking Epac1 (Rapgef3). Acta Physiologica. 441-452.
- (2017). Identification of 12 new susceptibility loci for different histotypes of epithelial ovarian cancer. Nature Genetics. 680-691.
- (2017). Expression of L1CAM in curettage or high L1CAM level in preoperative blood samples predicts lymph node metastases and poor outcome in endometrial cancer patients. British Journal of Cancer. 840-847.
- (2017). Epac1-deficient mice have bleeding phenotype and thrombocytes with decreased GPIbβ expression. Scientific Reports. 1-15.
- (2016). Long-term consumption of an obesogenic high fat diet prior to ischemia-reperfusion mediates cardioprotection via Epac1-dependent signaling. Nutrition & Metabolism. 1-11.
- (2016). L1CAM expression in endometrial carcinomas: An ENITEC collaboration study. British Journal of Cancer. 716-724.
- (2016). Genome-wide meta-analyses of breast, ovarian, and prostate cancer association studies identify multiple new susceptibility loci shared by at least two cancer types. Cancer Discovery. 1052-1067.
- (2016). Assessing the genetic architecture of epithelial ovarian cancer histological subtypes. Human Genetics. 741-756.
- (2016). Androgen receptor as potential therapeutic target in metastatic endometrial cancer. OncoTarget. 49289-49298.
- (2016). Adult body-mass index and ovarian cancer risk by subtype: A Mendelian randomization study. International Journal of Epidemiology. 884-895.
- (2015). Shared genetics underlying epidemiological association between endometriosis and ovarian cancer. Human Molecular Genetics. 5955-5964.
- (2015). Multimodal imaging of orthotopic mouse model of endometrial carcinoma. PLOS ONE. 11 pages.
- (2014). Time-dependent inhibitory effects of cGMP-analogues on thrombin-induced platelet-derived microparticles formation, platelet aggregation, and P-selectin expression. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications - BBRC. 357-363.
- (2014). Introduction of aromatic ring-containing substituents in cyclic nucleotides is associated with inhibition of toxin uptake by the hepatocyte transporters OATP 1B1 and 1B3. PLOS ONE.
- (2013). Off-target effect of the Epac agonist 8-pCPT-2'-O-Me-cAMP on P2Y12 receptors in blood platelets. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications - BBRC. 603-608.
- (2012). Activation of protein kinase A and exchange protein directly activated by cAMP promotes adipocyte differentiation of human mesenchymal stem cells. PLOS ONE. 11 pages.
- (2011). Dipyridamole synergizes with nitric oxide to prolong inhibition of thrombin-induced platelet shape change. Platelets. 8-19.
- (2010). Dipyridamole synergizes with nitric oxide to prolong inhibition of thrombin-induced platelet shape change. Platelets. 7-18.
- (2009). POSTMan (POST-translational modification analysis), a software application for PTM discovery. Proteomics. 1400-1406.
- (2006). Epac1 and cAMP-dependent protein kinase holoenzyme have similar cAMP affinity, but their cAMP domains have distinct structural features and cyclic nucleotide recognition. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 21500-21511.
- (2005). Substrate enhances the sensitivity of type I protein kinase a to cAMP. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 13279-13284.
- (2005). Novel aspects of regulation and activation of the cAMP-dependent protein kinase.
- (2012). Microvascular permeability in the absence of Epac1 activity. The FASEB Journal. 1 pages.
Academic literature review
- (2021). Liquid Biopsies in Solid Cancers: Implementation in a Nordic Healthcare System . Cancers. 17 pages.
- (2011). The cAMP-dependent protein kinase pathway as therapeutic target - possibilities and pitfalls. Current Topics in Medicinal Chemistry. 1393-1405.