- 2020. Multi-parametric single cell evaluation defines distinct drug responses in healthy hematologic cells that are retained in corresponding malignant cell types. Haematologica. 1527-1538.
- 2020. Epac1 null mice have nephrogenic diabetes insipidus with deficient corticopapillary osmotic gradient and weaker collecting duct tight junctions. Acta Physiologica.
- 2019. Modulation of phospho-proteins by interferon-alpha and valproic acid in acute myeloid leukemia. Journal of Cancer Research and Clinical Oncology. 1729-1749.
- 2018. White blood cell BRCA1 promoter methylation status and ovarian cancer risk. Annals of Internal Medicine. 326-334.
- 2018. Deletion of exchange proteins directly activated by cAMP (Epac) causes defects in hippocampal signaling in female mice. PLOS ONE.
- 2018. Adult height is associated with increased risk of ovarian cancer: A Mendelian randomisation study. British Journal of Cancer. 1123-1129.
- 2018. Added value of estrogen receptor, progesterone receptor, and L1 cell adhesion molecule expression to histology-based endometrial carcinoma recurrence prediction models: An ENITEC Collaboration study. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer. 514-523.
- 2017. Increased microvascular permeability in mice lacking Epac1 (Rapgef3). Acta Physiologica. 441-452.
- 2017. Identification of 12 new susceptibility loci for different histotypes of epithelial ovarian cancer. Nature Genetics. 680-691.
- 2017. Expression of L1CAM in curettage or high L1CAM level in preoperative blood samples predicts lymph node metastases and poor outcome in endometrial cancer patients. British Journal of Cancer. 840-847.
- 2017. Epac1-deficient mice have bleeding phenotype and thrombocytes with decreased GPIbβ expression. Scientific Reports. 1-15.
- 2016. Long-term consumption of an obesogenic high fat diet prior to ischemia-reperfusion mediates cardioprotection via Epac1-dependent signaling. Nutrition & Metabolism. 1-11.
- 2016. L1CAM expression in endometrial carcinomas: An ENITEC collaboration study. British Journal of Cancer. 716-724.
- 2016. Genome-wide meta-analyses of breast, ovarian, and prostate cancer association studies identify multiple new susceptibility loci shared by at least two cancer types. Cancer Discovery. 1052-1067.
- 2016. Assessing the genetic architecture of epithelial ovarian cancer histological subtypes. Human Genetics. 741-756.
- 2016. Androgen receptor as potential therapeutic target in metastatic endometrial cancer. OncoTarget. 49289-49298.
- 2016. Adult body-mass index and ovarian cancer risk by subtype: A Mendelian randomization study. International Journal of Epidemiology. 884-895.
- 2015. Shared genetics underlying epidemiological association between endometriosis and ovarian cancer. Human Molecular Genetics. 5955-5964.
- 2015. Multimodal imaging of orthotopic mouse model of endometrial carcinoma. PLOS ONE. 11 pages.
- 2014. Time-dependent inhibitory effects of cGMP-analogues on thrombin-induced platelet-derived microparticles formation, platelet aggregation, and P-selectin expression. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications - BBRC. 357-363.
- 2014. Introduction of aromatic ring-containing substituents in cyclic nucleotides is associated with inhibition of toxin uptake by the hepatocyte transporters OATP 1B1 and 1B3. PLOS ONE.
- 2013. Off-target effect of the Epac agonist 8-pCPT-2'-O-Me-cAMP on P2Y12 receptors in blood platelets. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications - BBRC. 603-608.
- 2012. Activation of protein kinase A and exchange protein directly activated by cAMP promotes adipocyte differentiation of human mesenchymal stem cells. PLOS ONE. 11 pages.
- 2011. Dipyridamole synergizes with nitric oxide to prolong inhibition of thrombin-induced platelet shape change. Platelets. 8-19.
- 2010. Dipyridamole synergizes with nitric oxide to prolong inhibition of thrombin-induced platelet shape change. Platelets. 7-18.
- 2009. POSTMan (POST-translational modification analysis), a software application for PTM discovery. Proteomics. 1400-1406.
- 2006. Epac1 and cAMP-dependent protein kinase holoenzyme have similar cAMP affinity, but their cAMP domains have distinct structural features and cyclic nucleotide recognition. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 21500-21511.
- 2005. Substrate enhances the sensitivity of type I protein kinase a to cAMP. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 13279-13284.
- 2005. Novel aspects of regulation and activation of the cAMP-dependent protein kinase.
- 2012. Microvascular permeability in the absence of Epac1 activity. The FASEB Journal. 1 pages.
Academic literature review
- 2021. Liquid Biopsies in Solid Cancers: Implementation in a Nordic Healthcare System . Cancers.
- 2011. The cAMP-dependent protein kinase pathway as therapeutic target - possibilities and pitfalls. Current Topics in Medicinal Chemistry. 1393-1405.