- Visitor AddressØysteins gate 3
- Postal AddressPostboks 78055020 Bergen
- 2021. Multiple hominin dispersals into Southwest Asia over the past 400,000 years. Nature. 376-380.
- 2020. Palaeoenvironmental and sea level changes during the Holocene in eastern Saudi Arabia and their implications for Neolithic populations. Quaternary Science Reviews.
- 2020. Human footprints provide snapshot of last interglacial ecology in the Arabian interior. Science Advances. 10 pages.
- 2019. Optically stimulated luminescence dating of heat retainer hearths from the Sahara: Insights into signal accumulation and measurement. Quaternary Geochronology. 249-253.
- 2018. Reconstructing palaeoclimate and hydrological fluctuations in the Fezzan Basin (southern Libya) since 130 ka: A catchment-based approach. Quaternary Science Reviews. 376-394.
- 2018. OSL dating of a carbonate island in the Chobe Enclave, NW Botswana. Quaternary Geochronology. 1-5.
- 2018. Neolithic pastoralism in marginal environments during the Holocene Humid Period, northern Saudi Arabia. Antiquity. 1180-1194.
- 2018. Homo sapiens in Arabia by 85,000 years ago. Nature Ecology and Evolution. 800-809.
- 2018. High-precision natural dose rate estimates through beta counting. Radiation Measurements. 1-6.
- 2018. Alluvial fan aggradation/incision history of the eastern Tibetan plateau margin and implications for debris flow/debris-charged flood hazard. Geomorphology. 203-216.
- 2018. 78,000-year-old record of Middle and Later stone age innovation in an East African tropical forest. Nature Communications. 1-8.
- 2021. Panga Ya Saidi and the earliest known burial from Africa.
Popular scientific lecture
- 2019. A day in the life: Homo sapiens 100 000 years ago.
- 2021. 4-Dimensional Recording of Fire related Experiments.
- 2020. Comprehensive 3D reconstruction of an archaeological site based on archive images .
- 2019. Evaluating the temporal range of 230Th/U burial dating of ostrich eggshell, a new chronometer for Pleistocene terrestrial strata .
- 2019. A reassessment of the luminescence chronology for Blombos Cave, South Africa.
- 2018. Publisher Correction: 78,000-year-old record of middle and later stone age innovation in an East African tropical forest. Nature Communications.