- (2020). Characterization of CEL-DUP2: Complete duplication of the carboxyl ester lipase gene is unlikely to influence risk of chronic pancreatitis. Pancreatology (Print). 377-384.
- (2019). The hybrid allele 1 of carboxyl-ester lipase (CEL-HYB1) in Polish pediatric patients with chronic pancreatitis. Pancreatology (Print). 531-534.
- (2019). Mutation analysis by deep sequencing of pancreatic juice from patients with pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma. BMC Cancer. 1-12.
- (2017). Copy number variants and VNTR length polymorphisms of the carboxyl-ester lipase (CEL) gene as risk factors in pancreatic cancer. Pancreatology (Print). 83-88.
- (2017). Associations between ABO blood groups and pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma: influence on resection status and survival. Cancer Medicine. 1531-1540.
- (2015). A recombined allele of the lipase gene CEL and its pseudogene CELP confers susceptibility to chronic pancreatitis. Nature Genetics. 518-522.
- (2013). Melanoma prone families with CDK4 germline mutation: phenotypic profile and associations with MC1R variants. Journal of Medical Genetics. 264-U82.
- (2009). pRb2/p130 protein expression and RBL2 mutation analysis in Burkitt lymphoma from Uganda. BMC Clinical Pathology.
- (2009). Mutasjonsdiagnostikk ved syndromer knyttet til RAS/MAPK-signalveien. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 2358-2361.
- (2008). Population-based prevalence of CDKN2A and CDK4 mutations in patients with multiple primary melanomas. Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer. 175-184.
- (2008). Clinicopathological characteristics and non-adhesive organ culture of insulinomas. Scandinavian Journal of Surgery. 42-49.
- (2007). De novo HRAS and KRAS mutations in two siblings with short stature and neuro-cardio-facio-cutaneous features. Journal of Medical Genetics. 6 pages.
- (2007). Circadian variation in Clock Gene Expression of Human Bone Marrow CD34+ Cells. Journal of Biological Rhythms. 140-150.
- (2006). Molecular analysis of the PI3K-AKT pathway in uterine cervical neoplasia: Frequent PIK3CA amplification and AKT phosphorylation. International Journal of Cancer. 1877-1883.
- (2006). Molecular analysis of the EGFR-RAS-RAF pathway in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinomas: lack of mutations in the BRAF and EGFR genes. Virchows Archiv. 788-796.
- (2005). A large Norwegian family with inherited malignant melanoma, multiple atypical nevi, and CDK4 mutation. Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer. 10-18.
- (2000). Enhanced detection of mutations in BRCA1 exon 11 using restricion endonuclease-fingerprinting SSCP. Journal of Molecular Medicine. 580-587.
- (1999). Identification of suspectibility genes in Sjögren's syndrome. Norsk Biokjemisk Selskaps 30 års jubileumsmøte. 1.
- (2004). PI3K/Akt signalveien ved livmorhalskreft.
- (1998). Screening for mutations in the <I>La</I>-gene of patients with primary Sjögren´s syndrome by fluorescent labeling REF-SSCP technique.
- (1998). Identification of susceptibility genes in Sjögren´s syndrome: The candidate gene approach.
- (1998). Identification of susceptibility genes in Sjögren´s syndrome.
Thesis at a second degree level
- (1996). PCR-based sequenced analysis of <I>c-kit</I> in formaldehyde fixed melanoma tissue (cand. scient. avhandling i bioteknologi).
- (2006). AKT phosphorylation and PIK3CA amplification are common in cervical neoplasia. Laboratory Investigation. 172A-172A.
- (2006). AKT phosphorylation and PIK3CA amplification are common in cervical neoplasia. Modern Pathology. 172A-172A.