- 2019. The effect of microsurgical training on novice medical students' basic surgical skills-a randomized controlled trial. European journal of plastic surgery. 1-8.
- 2019. Causal analysis of World Health Organization's surgical safety checklist implementation quality and impact on care processes and patient outcomes: Secondary analysis from a large stepped wedge cluster randomized controlled trial in Norway. Annals of Surgery. 283-290.
- 2017. Plastic surgery in the Norwegian undergraduate medical curriculum: students' knowledge and attitudes. A nationwide case-control study. Journal of Plastic Surgery and Hand Surgery. 136-142.
- 2017. Development and validation of a new assessment tool for suturing skills in medical students. European journal of plastic surgery. 1-10.
- 2017. Causal Analysis of World Health Organization's Surgical Safety Checklist Implementation Quality and Impact on Care Processes and Patient Outcomes: Secondary Analysis From a Large Stepped Wedge Cluster Randomized Controlled Trial in Norway. Annals of Surgery.
- 2017. A core undergraduate curriculum in plastic surgery – a Delphi consensus study in Scandinavia. Journal of Plastic Surgery and Hand Surgery. 97-105.
- 2015. Effect of the World Health Organization Checklist on Patient Outcomes: A Stepped Wedge Cluster Randomized Controlled Trial. Annals of Surgery. 821-828.
- 2019. Explanations On Improved Patient Outcomes- And Perioperative Care Processes, Following Implementation Of The World Health Organization’s Surgical Safety Checklist .
- 2018. Use of WHO Surgical Safety Checklist Improved Work Processes in Operating Theatre and Patient Outcome – a Stepped Wedge Cluster RCT.
- 2018. Experiences on utilization of a stepped wedge cluster randomized controlled trial designed implementation of surgical safety checklists in two Norwegian hospitals. .
Letter to the editor
- 2016. Reply. Annals of Surgery. e24-e25.
- 2018. Undergraduate Education in Plastic Surgery.
- 2018. Correction to: Development and validation of a new assessment tool for suturing skills in medical students. European journal of plastic surgery. 1-1.