- (2023). Effects of Eulerian current, Stokes drift and wind while simulating surface drifter trajectories in the Baltic Sea. Oceanologia.
- (2019). Tidewater glaciers and bedrock characteristics control the phytoplankton growth environment in a fjord in the Arctic. Frontiers in Marine Science. 18 pages.
- (2019). Impact of tidewater glacier retreat on the fjord system: Modeling present and future circulation in Kongsfjorden, Svalbard. Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science. 152-165.
- (2018). Subglacial discharge plume behaviour revealed by CTD-instrumented ringed seals. Scientific Reports. 1-10.
- (2010). Numerical simulation of a tsunami event during the 1996 volcanic eruption in Karymskoye lake, Kamchatka, Russia. Natural Hazards and Earth System Sciences. 2359-2369.
- (2009). Waves Generated by a Pressure Disturbance Moving in a Channel with a Variable Cross-Sectional Topography. Journal of waterway, port, coastal, and ocean engineering. 120-123.
- (2009). Variability in spatial patterns of long nonlinear waves from fast ferries in Tallinn Bay. Nonlinear processes in geophysics. 351-363.
- (2008). Simulation of Patterns of Wakes from High-Speed Ferries in Tallinn Bay. Estonian Journal of Engineering. 232-254.
- (2007). An efficient method for the numerical calculation of viscous effects on transient long waves. Coastal Engineering. 263-269.
- (2006). Influence of variable Froude number on waves generated by ships in shallow water. Physics of Fluids.
- (2005). Stability analysis of geostrophic adjustment on hexagonal grids for regions with variable depth. Monthly Weather Review. 3335-3344.
- (2003). The Tornquist Sea and Baltica-Avalonia docking. Tectonophysics. 67-82.
- (2003). Cambrian sediments and Proterozoic granites in the Dividalen-Torneträsk area, northern Scandinavia: palaeomagnetism and U-Pb geochronology. GFF. 131-138.
- (2002). The Taimyr fold belt, Artic Siberia: timing af prefold remagnetisation and regional tectonics. Tectonophysics. 335-348.
- (2002). Evidence of a Late Precambrian (637 Ma) deformational event in the Caledonides of Northern Sweden. The Journal of geology. 591-601.
- (2001). Rodinia redefined or obscured: Paleomagnetism of the Malani Igneous Suite (NW India). Precambrian Research. 319-333.
- (2001). Cambrian Palaeomagnetic data from Baltica: implications for true polar wander and Cambrian Palaeogeography. Journal of the Geological Society. 321-329.
- (1999). Permian and Mesozoic faulting in central South Norway. Journal of the Geological Society. 1073-1080.
- (1999). Early Carboniferous unroofing in western Norway: The tale of alkali feldspar thermochronology. The Journal of geology. 353-374.
- (2011). Tracking of passive, neutrally buoyant particles using the Bergen Ocean Model. 27. 27. .
- (2008). Scalable linear solvers for the non-hydrostatic pressure calculation in the Bergen Ocean Model. .
- (2008). Influence of Cross Channel Depth Variation on Ship Wave Patterns. 2. 2. .
- (2022). Marine tipping points.
- (2023). ESMValTool Workshop 2023.
- (2021). The 3rd iNES NorESM User Workshop.
- (2020). NorESM User Workshop 2020.
- (2008). Spatial Variation in High-Speed Ferry Wakes in the Tallinn Bay Area.
- (2004). Redefining the magmatic evolution of the Kalak Nappe Complex.
- (2003). Palaeomagnetism of the Early Carboniferous Magerøy Dykes, Northern Norway.
- (2003). Palaeomagnetism and geochronology of four Laurentian (Scottish) granites with implications for Iapetus Ocean closure models.
- (2003). Colliding Baltica-Avalonia and Laurentia: A tale from Scottish Saloons.
- (2002). The aftermath of the Caledonian continental collision in the North Atlantic Region: A structural template for later events?
- (2002). Contamination oof OIB by underlying ancient continental lithosphere: U-Pb ang Hf isotopes in zircons question EM1 and EM2 mantle components.
- (2001). Neoproterozoic collisional activity at the northern Baltica margin and the palaeogeographic aftermath.
- (2001). Isotope, paleomagnetic and field data from East Greenland; News and reviews.
- (2001). Hot spots and wet LIPs.
- (2001). Docking Baltica and Avalonia.
- (2000). Caledonian cavalcade.
- (1999). When was the Devonian - East Greenland`s Old Red Sandstones 40 million years younger than they look?
- (1999). The Cambrian controversy.
- (1999). Practical field and laboratory means to address timing og Late Paleozoic strain patterns in SW Baltica.
- (1999). Late Paleozoic tectonics and stratigraphy of Laurasia: An East Greenland perspective.
- (1999). "Permian and Mesozoic faulting in central south Norway: onshore-offshore tectonic links.".
- (1998). Revised APW path for Baltica during Vendian and Lower Palaeozoic times.
Thesis at a second degree level
- (2003). Solitoner generert av trykkpertubasjon på grunt vann.
- (2007). Long Wave Models with Application to High Speed Vessels in Shallow Water.
- (2018). Impact of tidewater glacier retreat on the fjord system: present and future circulation in Kongsfjorden, Svalbard.
- (2005). Waves generated by ships in shallow water at variable Froude numbers.
- (2004). The Seiland Igneous Province: Provenance and geodynamic significance.
- (2004). Crustal processing: the Finnmarkian orogen reassessed.
- (2022). Marine tipping points: presentation from the H2020 COMFORT project (820989) in Norwegian and English.