- 2019. Tidewater glaciers and bedrock characteristics control the phytoplankton growth environment in a fjord in the Arctic. Frontiers in Marine Science. 18 pages.
- 2019. Impact of tidewater glacier retreat on the fjord system: Modeling present and future circulation in Kongsfjorden, Svalbard. Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science. 152-165.
- 2010. Numerical simulation of a tsunami event during the 1996 volcanic eruption in Karymskoye lake, Kamchatka, Russia. Natural hazards and earth system sciences. 2359-2369.
- 2009. Waves Generated by a Pressure Disturbance Moving in a Channel with a Variable Cross-Sectional Topography. Journal of waterway, port, coastal, and ocean engineering. 120-123.
- 2009. Variability in spatial patterns of long nonlinear waves from fast ferries in Tallinn Bay. Nonlinear processes in geophysics. 351-363.
- 2008. Simulation of Patterns of Wakes from High-Speed Ferries in Tallinn Bay. Estonian Journal of Engineering. 232-254.
- 2007. An efficient method for the numerical calculation of viscous effects on transient long waves. Coastal Engineering. 263-269.
- 2006. Influence of variable Froude number on waves generated by ships in shallow water. Physics of Fluids.
- 2005. Stability analysis of geostrophic adjustment on hexagonal grids for regions with variable depth. Monthly Weather Review. 3335-3344.
- 2003. The Tornquist Sea and Baltica-Avalonia docking. Tectonophysics. 67-82.
- 2003. Cambrian sediments and Proterozoic granites in the Dividalen-Torneträsk area, northern Scandinavia: palaeomagnetism and U-Pb geochronology. GFF. 131-138.
- 2002. The Taimyr fold belt, Artic Siberia: timing af prefold remagnetisation and regional tectonics. Tectonophysics. 335-348.
- 2002. Evidence of a Late Precambrian (637 Ma) deformational event in the Caledonides of Northern Sweden. The Journal of geology. 591-601.
- 2001. Rodinia redefined or obscured: Paleomagnetism of the Malani Igneous Suite (NW India). Precambrian Research. 319-333.
- 2001. Cambrian Palaeomagnetic data from Baltica: implications for true polar wander and Cambrian Palaeogeography. Journal of the Geological Society. 321-329.
- 1999. Permian and Mesozoic faulting in central South Norway. Journal of the Geological Society. 1073-1080.
- 1999. Early Carboniferous unroofing in western Norway: The tale of alkali feldspar thermochronology. The Journal of geology. 353-374.
- 2011. Tracking of passive, neutrally buoyant particles using the Bergen Ocean Model. 27. 27. .
- 2008. Scalable linear solvers for the non-hydrostatic pressure calculation in the Bergen Ocean Model. .
- 2008. Influence of Cross Channel Depth Variation on Ship Wave Patterns. 2. 2. .
- 2020. NorESM User Workshop 2020.
- 2008. Spatial Variation in High-Speed Ferry Wakes in the Tallinn Bay Area.
- 2004. Redefining the magmatic evolution of the Kalak Nappe Complex.
- 2003. Palaeomagnetism of the Early Carboniferous Magerøy Dykes, Northern Norway.
- 2003. Palaeomagnetism and geochronology of four Laurentian (Scottish) granites with implications for Iapetus Ocean closure models.
- 2003. Colliding Baltica-Avalonia and Laurentia: A tale from Scottish Saloons.
- 2002. The aftermath of the Caledonian continental collision in the North Atlantic Region: A structural template for later events?
- 2002. Contamination oof OIB by underlying ancient continental lithosphere: U-Pb ang Hf isotopes in zircons question EM1 and EM2 mantle components.
- 2001. Neoproterozoic collisional activity at the northern Baltica margin and the palaeogeographic aftermath.
- 2001. Isotope, paleomagnetic and field data from East Greenland; News and reviews.
- 2001. Hot spots and wet LIPs.
- 2001. Docking Baltica and Avalonia.
- 2000. Caledonian cavalcade.
- 1999. When was the Devonian - East Greenland`s Old Red Sandstones 40 million years younger than they look?
- 1999. The Cambrian controversy.
- 1999. Practical field and laboratory means to address timing og Late Paleozoic strain patterns in SW Baltica.
- 1999. Late Paleozoic tectonics and stratigraphy of Laurasia: An East Greenland perspective.
- 1999. "Permian and Mesozoic faulting in central south Norway: onshore-offshore tectonic links.".
- 1998. Revised APW path for Baltica during Vendian and Lower Palaeozoic times.
Thesis at a second degree level
- 2003. Solitoner generert av trykkpertubasjon på grunt vann.
- 2007. Long Wave Models with Application to High Speed Vessels in Shallow Water.
- 2018. Impact of tidewater glacier retreat on the fjord system: present and future circulation in Kongsfjorden, Svalbard.
- 2005. Waves generated by ships in shallow water at variable Froude numbers.
- 2004. The Seiland Igneous Province: Provenance and geodynamic significance.
- 2004. Crustal processing: the Finnmarkian orogen reassessed.