- (2022). Screening patients with autoimmune endocrine disorders for cytokine autoantibodies reveals monogenic immune deficiencies. Journal of Autoimmunity. 1-?.
- (2022). Evolutionary inference across eukaryotes identifies universal features shaping organelle gene retention. Cell Systems. 874-884.e5.
- (2021). Primary ovarian insufficiency in women with Addison's disease. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism (JCEM). e2656-e2663.
- (2021). GWAS for autoimmune Addison's disease identifies multiple risk loci and highlights AIRE in disease susceptibility. Nature Communications. 1-14.
- (2021). Avoiding organelle mutational meltdown across eukaryotes with or without a germline bottleneck. PLoS Biology.
- (2021). 21-Hydroxylase-Specific CD8+ T Cells in Autoimmune Addison’s Disease Are Restricted by HLA-A2 and HLA-C7 Molecules. Frontiers in Immunology. 12 sider.
- (2020). MtDNA sequence features associated with 'selfish genomes' predict tissue-specific segregation and reversion. Nucleic Acids Research (NAR). 8290-8301.
- (2020). Data-Driven Inference Reveals Distinct and Conserved Dynamic Pathways of Tool Use Emergence across Animal Taxa. iScience.
- (2015). Regulator of chromosome condensation 2 identifies high-risk patients within both major phenotypes of colorectal cancer. Clinical Cancer Research. 3759-3770.
- (2013). Microsatellite instability has a positive prognostic impact on stage II colorectal cancer after complete resection: results from a large, consecutive Norwegian series. Annals of Oncology. 1274-1282.
- (2022). The genetics of autoimmune Addison disease: past, present and future. Nature Reviews Endocrinology.
- (2007). Slip Slidin' Away: A Duodecennial Review of Targeted Genes in Mismatch Repair Deficient Colorectal Cancer. Critical reviews in oncogenesis. 229-257.