Some of our departments have established local Research schools, or Research schools in collaboration with other institutions. The research group forms the basis of the doctoral training at most of our Research Schools, and this way the choice of supervisor and research project will determine if you will be affiliated with a Research School or not. Please contact the Research Schools directly if you have questions.
- Molecular and Computational Biology Research School
- The International Research Training Group (IRTG) " Development and Application of Intelligent Detectors)
- The Research School on Changing Climates in the coupled Earth System (CHESS)
- Nordic Marine Academy
- Research School in Information and Communication Technology
- Norwegian Research School for Dynamics and Evolution of Earth and Planets (DEEP)
- The Norwegian graduate research school in bioinformatics, biostatistics and systems biology (NORBIS)