Ayoub el Majjodi
- Visitor AddressFosswinckels gate 6Lauritz Meltzers hus5007 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78025020 Bergen
Ayoub El Majjodi is a PhD student at the DARS research group. After he obtained his MSc in Data Science and Big Data in 2019, he worked as a research assistant at Tempere University, Finland. The main focus of his research project lies within Recommender Systems for the food domain, where he will investigate the utility of Recommender systems and Digital nudging to change people’s eating behaviors and help them to attain healthier eating habits.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- (2022). Nudging Towards Health? Examining the Merits of Nutrition Labels and Personalization in a Recipe Recommender System. 9 pages.
- (2022). Nudging Towards Health in a Conversational Food Recommender System Using Multi-Modal Interactions and Nutrition Labels.
- (2022). Boosting Health? Examining the Role of Nutrition Labels and Preference Elicitation Methods in Food Recommendation. 18 pages.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)