- Visitor AddressAlrek helseklynge, blokk D, Årstadveien 175009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2022). Impact of liver fibrosis and clinical characteristics on dose-adjusted serum methadone concentrations. Journal of Addictive Diseases. 11 pages.
- (2022). Harm reduction and abstinence-based models for treatment of substance use disorders during the COVID-19 pandemic: a global perspective. BJPsych International. 1-4.
- (2021). Subjective symptoms and serum methadone concentrations: what should guide dose adjustments in methadone maintenance treatment? A naturalistic cohort study from Norway. Substance Abuse Treatment, Prevention, and Policy. 1-8.
- (2021). Integrated treatment of hepatitis C virus infection among people who inject drugs: A multicenter randomized controlled trial (INTRO-HCV). PLoS Medicine. 17 pages.
- (2021). Effectiveness and safety of low-threshold opioid-agonist treatment in hard-to-reach populations with opioid dependence. European Addiction Research. 1-11.
- (2021). Changes in substance use during outpatient treatment for substance use disorders: a prospective Norwegian cohort study from 2016 to 2020. Substance Abuse Treatment, Prevention, and Policy. 1-9.
- (2020). Uptake and predictors of direct-acting antiviral treatment for hepatitis C among people receiving opioid agonist therapy in Sweden and Norway: a drug utilization study from 2014 to 2017. Substance Abuse Treatment, Prevention, and Policy.
- (2020). Potentially addictive drugs dispensing to patients receiving opioid agonist therapy: a register-based prospective cohort study in Norway and Sweden from 2015 to 2017. BMJ Open. 10 pages.
- (2020). On the path towards universal coverage of hepatitis C treatment among people receiving opioid agonist therapy (OAT) in Norway: A prospective cohort study from 2013 to 2017. BMJ Open. 1-9.
- (2020). Living a normal life? Follow-up study of women who had been in opioid maintenance treatment during pregnancy. Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment.
- (2020). Impact of clinical and sociodemographic factors on fatigue among patients with substance use disorder: a cohort study from Norway for the period 2016–2020. Substance Abuse Treatment, Prevention, and Policy. 11 pages.
- (2020). Dispensations of benzodiazepines, z-hypnotics, and gabapentinoids to patients receiving opioid agonist therapy; A prospective cohort study in Norway from 2013 to 2017. BMC Health Services Research. 1-12.
- (2020). Dispensation of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) medications in patients receiving opioid agonist therapy; A national prospective cohort study in Norway from 2015 to 2017. BMC Psychiatry. 1-12.
- (2019). Methadone serum concentrations and influencing factors: A naturalistic observational study. Psychopharmacology. 3159-3167.
- (2019). Integrated treatment of hepatitis C virus infection among people who inject drugs: study protocol for a randomised controlled trial (INTRO-HCV). BMC Infectious Diseases. 1-9.
- (2017). Combined Effect of CYP2B6 Genotype and Other Candidate Genes on a Steady-State Serum Concentration of Methadone in Opioid Maintenance Treatment. Therapeutic Drug Monitoring. 550-555.
- (2011). Clinical characteristics of patients with drug hypersensitivity in Norway: a single-centre study. Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety. 506-513.
Letter to the editor
- (2013). Westin og medarbeidere svarer (om pregabalinmisbruk). Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1045-1045.
- (2010). Hypersensitivity Reactions to Drugs: A Retrospective Analysis of Clinical Characteristics of Patients Consulting for Suspected Drug Hypersensitivity in an Allergy Center in Norway.
Academic literature review
- (2019). Integrated care of severe infectious diseases to people with substance use disorders; a systematic review. BMC Infectious Diseases. 1-15.
Article in business/trade/industry journal
- (2013). Pregabalin bør flyttes til reseptgruppe B 615. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 615-616.