My research focuses on the analysis and construction of cryptographically optimal Boolean functions, most prominently Almost Perfect Nonlinear (APN) functions.
- 2021. On the behavior of some APN permutations under swapping points. Cryptography and Communications.
- 2020. Partially APN functions with APN-like polynomial representations. Designs, Codes and Cryptography. 1159-1177.
- 2020. On the Distance Between APN Functions. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory. 5742-5753.
- 2020. Classification of quadratic APN functions with coefficients in F2 for dimensions up to 9. Finite Fields and Their Applications. 16 pages.
- 2020. A New Family of APN Quadrinomials. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory. 7081-7087.
- 2019. Partially APN Boolean functions and classes of functions that are not APN infinitely often. Cryptography and Communications. 1-19.
- 2019. Changing APN functions at two points. Cryptography and Communications. 1165-1184.
- 2020. On the sensitivity of some permutation APN functions to swapping points.
- 2018. Partially APN Boolean functions.