- Visitor AddressAllégaten 41Realfagbygget5007 BergenRoom2A12b - 2101
- Postal AddressPostboks 78035020 Bergen
I am a postdoctoral research fellow within the PETROMAKS II DeepRift project and my work focusses on the evolution and characterisation of deep-water and deltaic sedimentary systems within active rift basins. My research integrates aspects of geomorphology and palaeoclimate with tectonics and process sedimentology to understand modern and ancient rift systems and the complex arrangement and character of their stratigraphy. My PhD from the University of Leeds, UK (part of the PETROMAKS II Syn-Rift Systems Project) characterised exhumed deep-water sedimentary systems of the Corinth Rift, Greece. As well as continuining my research in the Corinth Rift, I am now focussed on the deep-water syn-rift systems of the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- (2023). The evolution of catchment-depositional system relationships on the dip slopes of intra-rift basement highs: An example from the Frøya High, Mid-Norwegian rifted margin. Basin Research.
- (2021). Deep-water syn-rift stratigraphy as archives of Early-Mid Pleistocene palaeoenvironmental signals and controls on sediment delivery . Frontiers in Earth Science.
- (2020). Syndepositional tectonics and mass-transport deposits control channelized, bathymetrically complex deep-water systems (Aínsa depocenter, Spain). Journal of Sedimentary Research. 729-762.
- (2020). Syn-rift delta interfan successions: Archives of sedimentation and basin evolution. The Depositional Record. 117-143.
- (2019). Quantifying faulting and base level controls on syn-rift sedimentation using stratigraphic architectures of coeval, adjacent Early-Middle Pleistocene fan deltas in Lake Corinth, Greece. Basin Research. 1040-1065.
- (2019). Axial and transverse deep‐water sediment supply to syn‐rift fault terraces: Insights from the West Xylokastro Fault Block, Gulf of Corinth, Greece. Basin Research. 1-35.
- (2022). Rolling Stones and Muddy Waters: The complexity of processes, deposits and stratigraphic architecture in short, steep, conglomeratic gravity current systems.
- (2021). Short, sharp shelves: unravelling palaeoenvironmental controls on sediment supply across active rift-margins to deep-water lakes.
- (2022). Seismic modelling of the stratigraphic architecture of syn-rift deep-water channel complexes in the Corinth Rift, Greece.
- (2022). Seismic Modelling of the Stratigraphic Architecture of Syn-rift Gilbert Delta Bottomset and Deepwater-fans of the West Xylokastro Fault Block, Corinth Rift.
- (2019). Deepwater Syn-Rift Stratigraphic Heterogeneity: An Integrated Core and Outcrop Analogue from the Gulf of Corinth, Greece.
- (2018). Deep-Water Sedimentation and Stratigraphic Evolution of the West Xylokastro Fault Block of the Plio-Pleistocene Corinth Rift, Greece: Implications for Syn-Rift Reservoir Distribution.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)