Influenza Centre team at the Bergen City Marathon
A team consisting of members of our research group/Influenza Centre participated in the Bergen City Marathon that took place on the 30th of April, 2022. Our colleagues joined the half marathon (21097m) relay with 10 stages in total.
This time we were represented by women’s team:
- PhD student Lena Hansen
- Associate Professor Kristin Greve-Isdahl Mohn
- Study nurse/Advisor Kristin Heienberg
- Professor Nina Langeland
- PhD student Nina Ertesvåg
- PhD student Elisabeth Berg Fjelltveit
- PhD student Sarah Larteley Lartey Jalloh
- Technician Henriette Ertsås
The team enjoyed the race and is already thinking of participating next year. Many congratulations to the participants, promoting a healthy lifestyle not only through the research but also in practice!