Research presentations from 2011
Researchers from all three clinical departments (Clinical Medicine, Medicine, and Surgical sciences) are hereby invited to present their work to fellow researchers and the general audience. If you have presented a poster or had an oral presentation at a scientific meeting or a conference in 2011, you are welcome to submit your work. It is possible to submit several abstracts, but each abstract can only be submitted once (either as a poster or as an oral presentation).
Poster exhibition, January 23-27, 2012
- We will make a banner with all posters printed on, so we do not need the original poster.
- Posters should be submitted as PDF-files. Please check the quality thoroughly before you submit your poster.
- A “poster round”, where the researchers give a short presentation of the poster to the scientific committee, will be held Wednesday January 25.
Oral presentations, January 26, 2012
- 10 minutes for each oral presentation + 5 minutes for discussion
- Please bring your PowerPoint presentation on an USB stick.
- Oral presentations held at meetings in the past year can be presented in their original form, but given that the audience will be a general medical one, it may be wise to include some additional background information.
- Note: Due to time limitations, there will be a limit of 20 oral presentations. Only the first 20 to submit their oral presentations will be able to participate.
Prizes of NOK 5000/3000/2000 will be awarded to the three best presentations in each category, according to the evaluation of a scientific committee appointed by the Research School.
This year the submission will be done through an online form. Here you will be able to fill in your contact information and upload your file(s).
Instead of a ”Norwegian summary”, which we have asked for the previous years, we would like you to answer three simple questions about your research (also found in the online form). Please give your answers in Norwegian and make them understandable for a general audience. Please also upload a photo of yourself!
If you have general questions regarding the submission, or if you experience any difficulties; please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.