- COVID-19 INFECTION - Clinical and immunological response
- COVID-19 RHINESSA - Susceptibility to Covid19 and 3G follow-up
- RHINESSA - Respiratory Health In Northern Europe, Switzerland, Spain and Australia
- PANGUT - Case study on incretin effect
- CARBHEALTH - Effect of fiber bread on gastric emptying and postprandial glucose levels
- THE IDA STUDY - Individualized blood pressure treatment
- CARBFUNC - The importance of carbohydrates for the reduction of obesity and health risks
- PREDPOR - A study on porfhyria
- JOINTHEART - Arthritis and heart disease
- CPH/FHF - Effects of chicken peptide/fish peptide
Research Unit for Health Surveys (RUHS) is a new core facility at the University of Bergen for the implementation of research projects not requiring hospital infrastructure. RUHS is a collaboration between the Faculty of Medicine (MOF) and Haukeland University Hospital (HUS), and administratively subject to the department of Clinical Science. RUHS is partial financed by Trond Mohn Fundation (TMS).
RUHS assists research groups from different academic communities, and studies conducted at RUHS includes observational studies, interventional studies, population surveys, longitudinal studies, pediatric studies. Surveys are performed on healthy volunteers and patients with mild state of disease.