Computer Science, Bachelor's, 3 years
- Years3 years
- ECTS credits180
What you Learn
Required Learning Outcomes
On completion of the programme the candidate should have the following learning outcomes defined in terms of knowledge, skills and general competence:
- has broad knowledge of computer science and mathematical methods used to develop advanced computer systems.
- has good knowledge of and experience with tools and techniques used in modern systems development.
- is able to extend his knowledge by himself.
- is aware of the relevance of informatics in the society.
- can develop computer software.
- can analyze, maintain and develop existing software.
- is able to formulate and solve problems in a logical and precise manner in many areas of computer science, such as algorithms, security, programming and networks.
- has a critical and analytical view of his own work, as well as of that of others.
- can communicate with other professionals on topics in informatics.
- is able to work independently and in teams.
- is able to evaluate ethical issues related to the profession.