Services at International Centre
International Centre UiB is a competence centre for staff and students.
- Information and service for international researchers (Euraxess)
- Coordination of international networks and global partnerships
- Advice to outgoing researchers
- Help to international students during application process
- Coordinator of outbound student exchange at UiB (In Norwegian only)
- Semester startup assistance:
UiB's International Centre offers practical semester startup assistance to newly arrived international students. We are located on the first floor of the Student Centre (campus map no. 14).
International Centre UiB's opening hours from 30 July
- General campus guidance
- Assistance on use of UiB's online services
- Welcoming of new students
- Guidance on semester registration and ICT user account
- Signup for tuberculosis testing if applicable
UiB’s faculty information centres can help you with:
- Learning Agreements
- Confirmation of Arrival/Departure Forms
- Study related matters about courses, examinations etc.
- Other study related questions