International centre supports incoming international staff with relocation to UiB.
Entry restrictions to Norway
People residing in Norway and people from "green" countries can enter Norway. From June 24th, people from EU/EEA with a valid EU covid-19 certificate that can be verified by QR code are also allowed entry intro Norway.
Brief overview of who can come to Norway now:
- Norwegian citizens or residents
- Foreigners residing in green countries in EU/EEA or Schengen
- Partners, parents, grandparents who live in EU/EEA, Schengen or UK
- People living in Denmark with a valid Danish covid-19 certificate
- From June 24th: EU citizens with valid covid-19 certificate
From July 5th, it is expected that more countries will be green. For overview of countries and their status, please see FHI's web pages. The status will be reviewed every Friday and changes are implemented at midnight to Monday.
Latest by August 10th, the travel advise for third countries will be reviewed.
Why choose the University of Bergen