- 2020. The Arabidopsis (ASHH2) CW domain binds monomethylated K4 of the histone H3 tail through conformational selection. The FEBS Journal. 4458-4480.
- 2017. Spectroscopic and AFM characterization of polypeptide-surface interactions: Controls and lipid quantitative analyses. Data in Brief. 113-122.
- 2017. Peptides derived from α-lactalbumin membrane binding helices oligomerize in presence of lipids and disrupt bilayers. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta - Biomembranes. 1029-1039.
- 2017. Molecular determinants of the N-Terminal acetyltransferase Naa60 anchoring to the Golgi membrane. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 6821-6837.
- 2015. α-lactalbumin: oleic acid complex spontaneously delivers oleic acid to artificial and erythrocyte membranes. Journal of Molecular Biology (JMB). 3177-3187.
- 2012. Specificity of CW domains for modified histone peptides.
- 2016. α-Lactalbumin mediated membrane perturbation. In the context of PFA complexes and peptides derived from its α-helical domain.
- 2016. Characterization of protein-fatty acid complexe.
- 2015. N-terminal acetylation meets the organelles.
Academic literature review
- 2019. Keeping the balance in NAD metabolism. Biochemical Society Transactions. 119-130.
- 2016. Detection of misfolded protein aggregates from a clinical perspective. Journal of Clinical and Translational Research. 11-26.
- 2016. Detection of Misfolded Protein Aggregates from a Clinical Perspective. Journal of Clinical and Translational Research. 11-26.