- (2021). Investigating the Disordered and Membrane-Active Peptide A-Cage-C Using Conformational Ensembles. Molecules. 3607.
- (2021). Discovery of fungal surface NADases predominantly present in pathogenic species. Nature Communications. 12 pages.
- (2020). The Arabidopsis (ASHH2) CW domain binds monomethylated K4 of the histone H3 tail through conformational selection. The FEBS Journal. 4458-4480.
- (2017). Spectroscopic and AFM characterization of polypeptide-surface interactions: Controls and lipid quantitative analyses. Data in Brief. 113-122.
- (2017). Peptides derived from α-lactalbumin membrane binding helices oligomerize in presence of lipids and disrupt bilayers. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta - Biomembranes. 1029-1039.
- (2017). Molecular determinants of the N-Terminal acetyltransferase Naa60 anchoring to the Golgi membrane. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 6821-6837.
- (2015). α-lactalbumin: oleic acid complex spontaneously delivers oleic acid to artificial and erythrocyte membranes. Journal of Molecular Biology (JMB). 3177-3187.
- (2012). Specificity of CW domains for modified histone peptides.
- (2016). α-Lactalbumin mediated membrane perturbation. In the context of PFA complexes and peptides derived from its α-helical domain.
- (2016). Characterization of protein-fatty acid complexe.
- (2015). N-terminal acetylation meets the organelles.
- (2021). Author Correction: Discovery of fungal surface NADases predominantly present in pathogenic species (Nature Communications, (2021), 12, 1, (1631), 10.1038/s41467-021-21307-z). Nature Communications.
Academic literature review
- (2021). The balance between NAD + biosynthesis and consumption in ageing. Mechanisms of Ageing and Development.
- (2019). Keeping the balance in NAD metabolism. Biochemical Society Transactions. 119-130.
- (2016). Detection of misfolded protein aggregates from a clinical perspective. Journal of Clinical and Translational Research. 11-26.
- (2016). Detection of Misfolded Protein Aggregates from a Clinical Perspective. Journal of Clinical and Translational Research. 11-26.