Parenting among immigrant groups and ethnic minorities
Health and Migration
Sexual and Reproductive Health
Violence Against Women and Children
Motherhood in adverse circumstances
Course responsible for:
Fordjuping i metode, etikk og prosjektplan - HABA 302, Kvalitativ (10 studiepoeng)
Omsorgsutøving, barn si utvikling og avgjersler i barnevernet - MABARN 314 (10 studiepoeng)
- 2021. When your source of livelihood also becomes the source of your discomfort: the perception of work–family conflict among child welfare workers. European Journal of Social Work.
- 2021. Keeping silent or running away. The voices of Vietnamese women survivors of Intimate Partner Violence. Global health action.
- 2021. Are the voices of parents heard? A scoping review of satisfaction in parenting programs. Evaluation and Program Planning.
- 2019. The position of the child in the life experiences of immigrant survivors of intimate partner violence: a study of service providers’ perspectives in Spain. Journal of Interpersonal Violence.
- 2017. Revisión sistemática de las intervenciones para mejorar el bienestar psicológico de los médicos de familia. archivos de prevención de riesgos laborales.
- 2017. Revisiting the healthy migrant paradox in perinatal health outcomes through a scoping review in a recent host Country. Journal of Immigrant and Minority Health.
- 2017. Relational experiences as explanatory factors for the development of criminal and antisocial behavior: A scoping review. Adolescent Research Review.
- 2017. Minority children and academic resilience in the Nordic welfare states. International Journal of Migration, Health and Social Care.
- 2017. Interventions to improve immigrant health. A scoping review. European Journal of Public Health.
- 2018. How Much Do We Know About Parental Satisfaction In Parenting Training Interventions? A Scoping Review .
Please, check my profile on Google Scholar to get an overview of my publications:
Policy Brief and Reports
(2016) Tool kit for ensuring the participation of Roma population in the design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of policies and programmes to improve their health
Co-author(s): Francisco Francés, Daniel La Parra, María Asunción Martínez, Gaby Ortiz-Barreda, Erica Briones-Vozmediano.
Publishing and Edited by WHO Regional Office for Europe, Denmark. Pages: vii + 77 pages. ISBN 978 92 890 5140 8
(2014) Policy Brief. Preventing and Addressing Intimate Partner Violence against Migrant and Ethnic Minority Women: the role of the health sector
Co-author(s): Carmen Vives-Cases, Daniel La Parra, Isabel Goicolea, Emily Felt, Gaby Ortiz-Barreda, Erica Briones-Vozmediano, Diana Gil-González
Publishing and Edited by WHO Regional Office for Europe, Denmark. Pages: vi + 17 pages. ISBN 978 92 890 5074 6
(Current) Rights, Equality and Citizenship Programme 2014-2020. DG Justice RoMOMatteR Project Status: International collaborator in Work Package 2. Early motherhood among Roma Girls. Responsible: Univ. Seville, Spain and WHO Collaborating Center Social Inclusion, Univ. Alicante.
(Current) MOOC: Online Course on Methods of Social Participation of Roma in the Policy Design to Improve Their Health. Status: Research Collaborator. Funding source: Foundation open society institute (FOSI). Responsible: WHO Collaborating Center Social Inclusion, Univ. Alicante. Status: International collaborator.
(2017) Which factors can contribute to long-term recovery among survivor of intimate partner violence (IPV)? Status: Research Collaborator. Funding source: Institute for Social studies and Social Education, Bergen University College. Responsible: Dr. Kjersti Alsaker
(2018) Development of Evidence-Based Interventions on Sexual Education among adolescents. Experience on BIOBIO Region. Status: Research Collaborator. National Fund for Researcher and Developments in Health [FONIS]. Ministry of Health, Chile.
(2015-2016) Scoping Review related to the health interventions among migrant population. Status: Research Collaborator. Funding source: Funded by Worldwide Universities Research Network (WUN). Research Group of the Health of Family and Migrants Across the Life Course. University of Bergen and University of Western Australia
Member of the European Training Consortium in Public Health and Health Promotion (ETC-PHHP). This responsibility is on behalf of the Department of Health Promotion and Development, University of Bergen, Norway.
Research collaborator at The World Health Organization Collaborating Centre on Social Inclusion and Health. Interuniversity Institute of Social Development and Peace (IUDESP). University of Alicante, Spain.
Research Member at the Public Health Research Group. University of Alicante, Spain