Oda Elise Nordberg
- Visitor AddressFosswinckels gate 6Lauritz Meltzers hus5007 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78025020 Bergen
- 2019. Designing Chatbots for Guiding Online Peer support Conversations for Adults with ADHD.
- MIX202: Design for media use (course coordinator, together with Lars Nyre og Fredrik H. Jensen)
- MIX202: Design for media use (lecturer)
Soe, Than Htut, Nordberg, Oda Elise, Guribye, Frode, Slavkovik, Marija (2020) ‘Circumvention by design - Dark patterns in cookie consent for online news outlets’, ACM International Conference Proceeding Series. doi: 10.1145/3419249.3420132.
Nordberg, Oda Elise, Wake, Jo Dugstad, Nordby, Emilie Sektnan, Flobak, Eivind, Nordgreen, Tine, Mukhiya, Suresh Kumar, Guribye, Frode (2020) ‘Designing Chatbots for Guiding Online Peer Support Conversations for Adults with ADHD’, in Følstad, A. et al. (eds) Chatbot Research and Design. Cham: Springer International Publishing, pp. 113–126.
- (2023). Voice User Interfaces for News Purposes .
- (2019). The Design of a Peer Support Chatbot Assisting an Online Self-help Program for Adults with ADHD.
- (2022). Interacting with the News Through Voice User Interfaces.
- (2019). Designing Chatbots for Guiding Online Peer support Conversations for Adults with ADHD.
- (2019). Designing a Conversational Interface for Guiding Online Peer Support Conversations Between Adults with ADHD.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- (2021). “This is the story of me”: Designing audiovisual narratives to support reflection on cancer journeys. 15 pages.
- (2020). Designing Chatbots for Guiding Online Peer Support Conversations for Adults with ADHD. 14 pages.
- (2020). Circumvention by design - dark patterns in cookie consent for online news outlets. 1 pages.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)
Fields of competence