WATCH: Energy Flexibility aggregation for the Privat Enterprise Market
Did you miss Kristin Margrethe Flornes presentation of Eviny's pilot project from PILOT-E to develop solutions for increased flexibility in the power system? Watch it here!
Ever-increasing consumption and more intermittent power from wind and solar increase the load on the grid and create imbalances in the power system. Increased flexibility between different users and shifting consumption in time can increase capacity and balance existing grids.
Eviny was recently awarded a large pilot project from PILOT-E to develop solutions for increased flexibility in the power system.
- Responsible organisation: Eviny AS Project leader: Kristin Flornes
- Partners: Volte, Eviny Elektrifisering, Corvus, Clevair, Plug, Posten, Relog, University of Bergen, Vestland Fylkeskommune, Helse Bergen, Toppe Gartneri
- Project period: 2023-2025
- Project type: Innovasjonsprosjekt i næringslivet Pilot-E
- Public funding: 20 MNOK
- Web-page: Bedrifter kan spare penger ved å avlaste strømnettet | Nyheter | Eviny.no
Objectives of the project:
- Develop and verify digital platform for aggregation.
- Develop solutions for different types of energy resources.
- Demonstrate that new entrants without prior knowledge can sell flexibility to the markets via an aggregator.
- Test and verify business models within the entire value chain.