IFT: Election of Department Board Members 2023
Representatives for Group B (temporary employees in teaching and research positions) and Group D (students) are to be elected for the period 2022 – 2023.
Gr. B – number of nominations: 3
Elected as member: Alexandre Falcao da Fonesca
Elected as deputies:
1: Helge Henjum
2: Erlend Lyngholm
Gr. D – number of nominations: 4
Elected as members:
Junior Lifenya Fondo
Elected as deputies:
1: Kristoffer Vassdal
2: Christian Ø. Abanil Vatnøy
Election results were announced on 30 May, 2023. Any complaints must be received by the electoral board by 7 June, 2023.
Election: candidates, election locale, times
The election period begins at 09.00 on 23 May and ends on 25 May, 2023 at 12.00.
Vote here: https://valg.uib.no/
Gruppe B: Temporary employees in teaching and research positions
Gruppe D: Students
- Christian Ø. Abanil Vatnøy
- Simen Kallestad,
- Junior Lifenya Fondo
- Kristoffer Vassdal
Nomination of candidates
Group B: Temporary staff – teaching and research positions
We need 1 representatives and 2 substitute members in Group B.
Group D: Students
We need 2 epresentatives and 2 substitute members in Group D
How to nominate representatives to the Department board:
- The proposal must be in writing.
- The proposal must be signed by at least the same number of proposers as the number of candidates the proposal contains.
- The proposer(s) must be entitled to vote in the election.
- No one can sign more than one proposal.
- All proposed candidates must be eligible.
- If any candidate is entitled to exemption from election, a written consent from the candidate must be attached to the proposal.
- The proposal must be submitted no later than 12 noon the 20th of March.
Current IFT Board Members
You can find information on the current board here: https://www.uib.no/en/ift/133886/institute-physics-and-technology-council
Census, list of qualified voters, elegibility and right to nominate
You can vote if you fulfill the following requirements:
Temporary academic staff employed in a minimum 50% position for the coming 12 months, or staff that have been consecutively employed for at least 12 months.
- Gr. B - Please check if you are eligible to vote. The register will be updated in March.
- Gr. D - Please check if you are eligible to vote. The register will be updated in March.
If you cannot find your name in the electoral register, please let us know by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com