Meet the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
Welcome to the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences! As part of your introduction to our faculty, there will be held an information meeting for new international students Friday 15th of January 2021. We look foreward to see you there, and to make the start of your stay in Bergen as good as possible.
Friday, January 15 - Meet the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
10:00 First meeting for International Students
Joining is an excellent opportunity to meet other international students at the same faculty, as well as ask questions to UiB staff members. Attendance is not obligatory, but we highly encourage all new international students to come. Pre-registration is not required.
Date: Friday 15th of January 2021
Place: Digital meeting on Zoom. Link will be sent to your email.
10:00 Welcome to the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
Welcome and information about the faculty, courses, exams and library course.
Presenting BSI Friluft
BSI friluft is a student association for those in Bergen who'd like to spend time out in the wilderness together with other like-minded . It is explicitly non-profit and is only run on voluntarily effort buy fellow students in the city
Besides arranging hikes we also offer cheap rental of equipment and our own cabin up in the mountains!
Remember the semester registration deadline is February 1st.
- Most of the courses are part of the limited capacity courses and you need to apply for these within January 14th in studentweb.
- Make sure that your exam dates and lectures do not conflict with each other.
- It is not possible to make individual exam arrangements.
- MittUiB are your personal pages for time schedules, curriculum, messages, course information, etc.
- For signatures on your Learning Agreement and Confirmation of Arrival/Departure, please contact the Student Information Centre at the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Allégaten 41. (Ground floor)
- Arrival and Directions - see this checklist for important dates and deadlines