- Phone+47 55 58 95 56+47 90535253
- Visitor AddressMagnus Lagabøtes plass 15010 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78065020 Bergen
I am a PhD candidate at the Faculty of Law. I am also connected to Bergen Offshore Wind Centre and the research group for “Designing a Refined Legal Framework for Legitimate Offshore Wind in the North Sea Basin” (DeWindSea). In terms of my previous experience, I hold an LLB (Hons) in International Law from Kingston University and an LLM with a specialty in Energy and Maritime Law from University College London.
My research predominantly relate to the intersection between planning and environmental law in the marine context. It begs the question of how offshore windfarm licensing can be optimized to stimulate a more efficient handling of planning procedures and accelerate the energy transition. It is a comparative study whereby evaluations will be drawn from different coastal jurisdictions adjacent to the North Sea Basin.
SDG Conference 2021
Expert Panel on White Paper Outlining Forthcoming Licensing Guidance
Bergen Energy Lab Presentation - Impact Assessments and the Concept of Change
- (2022). Innlegg og deltakelse på Fornybarkonferansen 2022.
- (2021). Rochdale Envelope Approach in EIA.
- (2021). MASTS Workshop - Chair in Q&A and presenter of PhD project.
- (2021). Lessons Learned from the UK and Denmark: Regulatory Challenges Related to Environmental Impact Assessments.
- (2020). Environmental Impact Assessments: Offshore Windfarm Multi-Stage Consent Procedures.
- (2021). Where Science Meets Industry - Panel Debate.
- (2021). Offshore Wind Licensing Presentation.
- (2023). Offshore Wind Farm Licensing and RePowerEU Strategy on Faster Permitting.
- (2022). The Function of Multi-Stage Licensing Procedures.
- (2022). Planning Law Ideologies in Offshore Wind Licensing Procedures. PhD Presentation in Cambridge.
- (2021). VI Interdisciplinary Seminar on Climate, Energy and Sustainability.
- (2021). The Concept of Change in Offshore Windfarm Licensing, Bergen Energy Lab Webinar.
- (2021). PhD thesis project presentation.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)