- Gather and distribute information of available funding oppotunities and upcoming calls, especially towards EU Framework Programs and Research Council of Norway's programs for Research and Innovation
- Advice and assistance for major funding applications
- Training (target group: PhD students and early career researchers with interests of funding application)
- Act as a local contact person at the department for the research administrative networks at MatNat-faculty and the Division of Research and Innovation at UiB
- Other administrative work (Cristin)
- Climate change in the Arctic
- Evolution of the Greenland Ice Sheet
- The Northern Hemisphere mid-latitude extreme weather
Proposal writing class at the Bjerknes Centre for Climate Research, Bergen.
- 2021. Winter Arctic Amplification at the synoptic timescale, 1979–2018, its regional variation and response to tropical and extratropical variability. Climate Dynamics.
- 2019. Eurasian Cooling Patterns in the CMIP5 Climate Models. Izvestiya, Atmospheric and Oceanic Physics. 16 pages.
- 2019. Effects of the tropospheric large-scale circulation on European winter temperatures during the period of amplified Arctic warming. International Journal of Climatology. 1-21.
- 2018. The ‘Warm-Arctic/Cold-Continents’ pattern during 1901-2010. International Journal of Climatology. 5245-5254.
- 2018. Arctic amplification metrics. International Journal of Climatology. 4384-4394.
- 2017. Quantifying snow albedo radiative forcing and its feedback during 2003-2016. Remote Sensing. 1-15.
- 2016. Impact of cyclonic and anticyclonic activity on Greenland ice sheet surface mass balance variation during 1980–2013. International Journal of Climatology. 3423-3433.
- 2014. Commercial Arctic shipping through the Northeast Passage: routes, resources, governance, technology, and infrastructure. Polar Geography. 298-324.
- 2011. Accumulation over the Greenland Ice Sheet as represented in reanalysis data. Advances in Atmospheric Sciences. 1030-1038.
- 2009. Greenland Ice Sheet Elevation Change in Winter and Influence of Atmospheric Teleconnection in the Northern Hemisphere. Atmospheric and Oceanic Science Letters. 376-380.
- 2012. Report of the 4th World Climate Research Programme International Conference on Reanalyses. .
- 2018. Arctic sea ice (and icebergs) in a changing climate .
- 2017. Warm Arctic and cold continent pattern during the early 20th century warming period.
- 2016. Revisiting the drivers of Northern Hemisphere winter surface air temperature variability during 1901-2010.
- 2016. Investigating connections between local-remote atmospheric variability and Greenland outlet glacier behavior.
- 2015. Links between Arctic Amplification and mid-latitude weather.
- 2015. Arktiske endringer og rart vær i Europa.
- 2008. Elevation change of the Greenland Ice Sheet from the merged ERS-1, ERS-2 and Envisat satellite radar altimetry.
- 2008. Decadal changes of the Greenland Ice Sheet elevation derived from satellite altimetry.
- 2020. Re-assessing extreme sea level events through interplay of tides and storm surges .
- 2013. Cyclone activities and associated accumulation/temperature changes over the Greenland Ice Sheet.
- 2012. Accumulation over the Greenland ice sheet as represented in reanalysis data.
- 2011. Cyclone activities and associated elevation changes of the Greenland Ice Sheet.
- 2010. Recent Ice-Sheet Decay in the Interior of Greenland.
- 2010. Accumulation over the Greenland Ice Sheet represented in reanalysis data and related atmospheric circulation.
- 2009. Greenland Ice Sheet elevation change in winter and atmospheric circulation.
- 2012. Interdisciplinary cooperation on impacts of climate change in the Arctic. EOS.
- 2010. Greenland Ice Sheet Surface Elevation Change and Influence of Atmospheric Teleconnections in the Northern Hemisphere.
- 2016. High-latitude dynamics of atmosphere-ice-ocean interactions. Bulletin of The American Meteorological Society - (BAMS). ES179-ES182.
- 2019. RISES: Quantifying and understanding rates of ice sheet change.
- 2015. Re-visiting our understanding of surface temperature response to climate forcing.
- 2014. What’s the difference between these winters? .
- 2016. Den tredje polen og klimaendringer i Kina. 63-66.
PhD in Meterology (Chinese Academy of Sciences)
Post-doctoral research fellow and researcher (The Nansen Center, Bergen)
Since 2019, I work in research administration at the University of Bergen (pre-award application support).