Student counselling services
It is our ambition to provide the best possible information and counselling service for our students. Our student counsellors are available for our students at the Student Information Centre.
What can we do for you?
Our student counsellors will help you with questions concerning your studies and being a student:
- General information on programmes and studies
- Help and guidance to make the right priorities
- Information on admission, registration and applications
- Information on university rules and regulations
- Other enquiries related to your studies
Where and when?
You can meet the student advisors in the student counsellers office, on the 3rd floor of the Faculty building (Lauritz Meltzers hus, Fosswinckelsgate 6).
To book an appointment please contact the Student Information Centre.
Administration and organization theory