Bergen Museum, The Natural History Collections – has been voted Best Museum in Bergen
Bergen museum, The Natural History Collections has been voted Best Museum in Bergen in a competition hosted by Bergens Tidende, the major regional newspaper in Western Norway.
From the list of nominations:
The Natural History Collections have a huge and exciting collection of animals, both from the Norwegian fauna and from exotic corners of the world. The Museum has maintained its original 1800s’ exhibition style, which creates a special atmosphere and bears witness to a time when the world was still unexplored.
The kids always come along. Even if it’s raining cats and dogs or it snows. We still haven’t managed to get through it all!
The Natural History Collections was also nominated for Bergen’s Best Building 2011
Last updated 1.9.2011
Nyheter fra University Museum of Bergen
- Flowering on Sheer Rock (07.06.2011)
- Exhibition: The botany of Christmas (29.11.2013)
- Welcome to the University Museum of Bergen (27.01.2009)
- New waymarkers in the Arboretum (21.11.2013)
- Development studies shed new light on evolution of marine molluscs (20.11.2013)