CCBIO Satellite Symposium on Deep Tissue Profiling
Welcome to a Satellite Symposium on the topic Deep Tissue Profiling which will take place 1:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. May 12th 2019 at Solstrand Hotel, the day before and at the same place as the CCBIO Annual Symposium 2019.
CCBIO will also this year be hosting a Satellite Symposium the day before the CCBIO Annual Symposium. This year's topic is Deep Tissue Profiling.
The satellite symposium will consist of talks focusing on the opportunities inherent to new technology, in particular the Hyperion Imaging System, both in terms of technology and in use of this technology for research purposes.
Registration within April 1st: https://skjemaker.app.uib.no/view.php?id=6045061
We will start out with a delicious lunch buffet and then go on to the scientific program.
- Teijo Pellinen, Institute for Molecular Medicine, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Jonathan Irish, Vanderbilt University, School of Medicine, Nashville, Tennessee, USA
- Kurt Schalper, Translational Immuno-Oncology Laboratory (T.I.L.), Yale Cancer Center, Yale School of Medicine, New Haven, CT, USA
- Artur Mezheyeuski, Genetics and Pathology, Department of Immunology, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Carina Strell, Science for Life Laboratory, Stockholm University, Stockholm/Department of Immunology, Genetics and Pathology, Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden
- Harris Fienberg, co-founder/CEO, IONpath
- Hamid Raza Ali, Bodenmiller Lab, Department of Quantitative Biomedicine, University of Zurich, Switzerland
- Sonia Gavasso, University of Bergen/Haukeland University Hospital, Bergen, Norway
Prefinal program is now available at this link.
Last year's satellite symposium
Read article here about the first Satellite Symposium which focused on Liquid Biopsies, co-organized by the Centre for Cancer Biomarkers (CCBIO), the Bergen Health Strategic Program of Personalized Cancer Therapy (Liquid Biopsies), and Professor Klaus Pantel, University Klinik Hambur
CCBIO Annual Symposium
The Satellite Symposium can be combined with the CCBIO Annual Symposium. CCBIO's 7th Annual Symposium will take place May 13-14 2019, also at Solstrand Hotel & Bad. Please use the separate registration form if you wish to participate also at the 7th CCBIO Annual Symposium.