Vehicles for a sustainable future
If you are interested in issues of sustainability concerning transport in a global and also a local context then this half-day seminar may well be of interest. Following a free lunch, the programme opens with a speaker from Germany who specialises in the possibilities of reducing weight, improving the sustainability and hence improving the efficiency of automotive structures. The programme continues the green transportation theme with talks considering the use of hydrogen, a timetable for fossil-free transport, and the public appetite for low carbon transport.
- 12:00 - Free Lunch
- 12:45 - Welcome - Geir Anton Johansen, Dean (FIN), HVL
- 12:50 - Materials Selection for a more Sustainable Automotive Future - Dr Robert Schneider
- 13:20 - The Status of Green Transport - Torfinn Belbo, ZERO
- 13:35 - A Sustainable Drive - Ulf Christiansen, Scania
- 13:50 - Charging Forward - Henrik Håkonsen, BKK
- 14:20 - Break/Pause
- 14:35 - Hydrogen Possibilities - Vegard Frihammer, Greenstat
- 14:50 - Green Transport - Rune Listhaug, ASKO
- 15:15 - Discussion: Taxi1, BIR, Statsbygg, Helse Bergen, Avinor
- 15:30 - Low Carbon Vehicle display and test drive - outside HVL
So that the organisers can gauge numbers for catering purposes registration for this event is appreciated.
Please Register here!