Press, Public outreach, Posters, Presentations and Scientific articles.
- "CLIMIT PhD Seminar 2014 - Young scientists show how to capture and store CO2"
- “Subsea ravine leaks a new headache for carbon capture”. REUTERS, September 13th 2012.
- "Kjempesprekk ved CO2 lager". Dagens Næringsliv. September 26th 2012.
-In situ CO2 acidification using a Marine benthic lander in Byfjorden, Bergen, Norway
- "Reduced uncertainty with CO2 flow modelling and monitoring”. CLIMIT days, Oslo February 2013. Aavatsmark, Elenius, Gasda, Reigstad, Lien, Mannseth, Hvidevold
- “Transport of CO2 along possible migration pathways – how CO2 or natural gasses may reach the surface”. FME-SUCCESS Fall meeting, Oslo September 2012, and CLIMIT PhD Seminar, Oslo November 2012. Participating CGBers: Karin Landschultze.
- “Impacts of abrupt CO2 acidification on microbial activity and viral abundance in Near-Shore sediments”. FME-SUCCESS Fall meeting, Oslo, September 2012. Participating CGBers: Camilla M Bøe and Laila J Reigstad.
- "The effects of CO2 leakage on seafloor life over a CO2 storage site, - a laboratory experiment”. Ocean Sciences Meeting, Salt Lake City, UT, USA, February 2012. Participating CGBers: Laila J. Reigstad and Tamara Baumberger.