Kristian Vasskog as supervisor
Associate Professor Kristian Vasskog is a supervisor for master projects in physical geography.
Innsjøen Chandra Tal, som ligger på 4300 meters høyde i den indiske regionen Himachal Pradesh i vestlige Himalaya.
- Postglacial sea-level change, globally and along the Norwegian coast
- Tsunami events and how to recognize them in sedimentological archives
- Climate- and glacier variations from the Last Glacial Maximum until present
- Deglaciation history of the Fennoscandian ice sheet, including effects on isostatic uplift and sea-level change
- Reconstruction of mountain glacier activity through the Holocene, in Norway and the Himalayas
- Lake sediments as archives of climate change, glacier variability and geohazards, such as floods, avalanches and tsunami events
- Methodological development of lake sediment analysis techniques
Suggestions new master projects
Updated: 18.05.2020 (First published: 14.03.2017)