Application processes at IGS
Applications from IGS regarding external funding shall be well planned, and anchored with the Department-leadership. To be able to provide good administrative support to the process (including the budget) the below time schedule applies.
As a rule for all applications, the budget must be quality assured by a project economist, and the application must be approved by the Head of Department before it is submitted.
- Contact Research Advisor Ramune Midttveit when you plan the application, to get help adjusting the application to the call
- No later than one (1) month before the deadline: Inform the Head of Department, Head of Administration and Economy Coordinator in an e-mail; a brief description of the project, which call and what type of project you are applying funds for
- 3 weeks before deadline: An assigned project economist will contact the applicant to offer administrative support for budget design
- 2 weeks before deadline: Implementation of the administrative application support
- 1 week before deadline: Send application and budget to Head of Department for approval
Completion of the application will be carried out the last week until deadline.
The administration will not look at the scientific content, but will quality assure the application because of the financial commitment made by the Department.
|Name||Position and email|
|Kjell Rune Sæle||Senior executive officer, Economy Coordinator/Prosject economist|
|Ramune Midttveit*||Research Advisor at MED|
|Siri Smith||Head of Administration|
|Guri Rørtveit||Head of Department|
*) Research Adviser Ramune Midttveit is located at Kalfarveien 31 Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Please contact her for application support.
We are here to help!