Application processes at IGS
Applications from IGS regarding external funding shall be well planned, and anchored with the Department-leadership. To be able to provide good administrative support to the process (including the budget) the below time schedule applies.
As a rule for all applications, the budget must be quality assured by a project economist, and the application must be approved by the Head of Department before it is submitted.
- When you are planning the application: Contact Research Advisor Ramune Midttveit and project economist to get started on sharpening and adapting the application to the call.
- No later than one month before the application deadline: Submit this form : Registration form - application for funding You will then receive a budget template for the relevant announcement. Collaborate with the project economist to set up a budget.
- 1 week before deadline: Send application and budget quality assured by the project economist to Head of Department for approval. Copy to the Head of Administration and the project economist who has set up the budget for you.
Completion of the application will be carried out the last week until deadline.
The administration will not look at the scientific content, but will quality assure the application because of the financial commitment made by the Department.
|Name||Position and email|
|Siv Johnsen Eggereide||Economy Coordinator|
|Ramune Midttveit*||Research Advisor at MED|
|Ingvild Strømsnes||Head of Administration|
|Guri Rørtveit||Head of Department|
*) Please contact research adviser Ramune Midttveit for application support.
We are here to help!
- 05.03.2020:Ramune Midttveit: External funding possibilities: If there is something for me?
- Bettina Husebø: User Involvement
- Helge Ræder/Yves Aubert: Innovation at IGS - What? Why? How?
- Helge Ræder: Innovation - is it relevant for research at IGS and Alrek health cluster?
- Tone Skår. What can BTO offer?
- Ramune Midttveit: Upcoming calls from REC, EU and new rules for RCN calls
- Ramune Midttveit: Upcoming calls 03.2018
- Ruth Brenk: My success story: How I managed to get 2 NFR grants
- Ramune Midttveit: Upcoming NFR calls
- Corina Guder: Societal Challenge 1 Work Programme "Health, Demographic Change and Wellbeing
- 23. februar 2017:
- Kristof Vlaeminck: How to write a good Horizon 2020 project proposal?
- Ramune Midttveit: A brief overview on coming calls from NFR
- 21. september 2016:
- 9. april 2016: