At the Department of Biological and Medical Psychology, various subjects are studied, such as learning, stress and depression. Research holds an international level and several of the research groups use English as the main language.
Updated: 15.10.2018 (First published: 01.03.2012)
- Bergen cognition and learning group
- Bergen stress and sleep group (BSSG)
- Bergen fMRI group (fMRI)
- Clinical Cognitive Neuroscience (C-CNS)
- Emotion and Cognition Group (ECG)
- The Bergen Logopedic Research group (B.LOG)