Election of members for the Department Board
for group B (temporary staff in academic positions) and D (students) 01.08.2023 – 31.07.2024.
VOTE HER (period of election: May 23rd - 25th 2024):
Last election result (2022):
Nadia Skoglund Taki
Jakob Seierstad Stokke
Sólveig Halldóra Stefánsdóttir
Marthe Ulmo Rønneseth
The result was made official May 31st 2022.
How to put forth proposals of members to the Department Board:
(Proposals are accepted in February-March every year for the group that is to be elected. Current information will be distributed to voters.)
- The proposal must be in writing.
- The proposal must be signed by at least the same number of proposers as the number of candidates the proposal contains.
- The proposer(s) must be entitled to vote in the election. No one can sign more than one proposal.
- All proposed candidates must be eligible.
- If any candidate is entitled to exemption from election, a written consent from the candidate must be attached to the proposal.
- The proposal must have been submitted no later than 20th March 2023 12:00 PM
Who can vote?
You can vote if you fulfill the following requirements:
Group B: Temporary academic staff employed in a minimum 50 % position for the coming 12 months or staff that have been consecutively employed for at least 12 months.
Group D: Students who are registered as a student and have paid their semester fees for the semester the election takes place, are entitled to vote.
If you cannot find your name in the electoral register, please let ut know. Send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
General information on elections
The Board members:
|Groups||Staff||Number of medlemmer||Number of deputy members||Election period|
|Gr. A||Permanent academic||6||2||4 years|
|Gr. B||Temporary academic||2||2||1 year|
|Gr. C||Technical/administrative||2||2||4 years|
|Gr. D||Students||3||2||1 year|
The Department Board today:Department Council | Department of Mathematics | UiB
Rules for governing bodies at faculties and departments at University of Bergen (only in Norwegian):Valgreglement for instituttråd ved UiB.